101 Voices
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

101 Voices

101 dalmatian forum for 101 voices to be heard!

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Patch
Photobucket
Latest topics
» Tappu Evaridi Chelli Tho Sex Kathalu
Average Farm Day RP - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 19, 2014 2:51 am by nakjan

» Freegate7.40 Download
Average Farm Day RP - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 14, 2014 10:54 pm by nakjan

» how to get fans on facebook page xu
Average Farm Day RP - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 11:36 pm by Guest

» Do you know this?
Average Farm Day RP - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 11:08 pm by Guest

» buying facebook fans f2
Average Farm Day RP - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 3:07 pm by Guest

» Drug Addiction Family Search
Average Farm Day RP - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 4:29 am by Guest

» Drug Testing St Paul Mn
Average Farm Day RP - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 30, 2011 3:16 am by Guest

» webmaster service backlink building service
Average Farm Day RP - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 30, 2011 1:19 am by Guest

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 146 on Thu Apr 08, 2021 1:33 pm
Time for the News! 7/27
Average Farm Day RP - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2009 1:25 pm by Tac
Lundon: Ahememem! Preeeesenting, that deadly dog, that peerless puppy, that conniving canine, Tic, …

Comments: 3
Top posters
Olwe
Average Farm Day RP - Page 4 I_vote_lcapAverage Farm Day RP - Page 4 Lin10Average Farm Day RP - Page 4 I_vote_rcap 
Nemo
Average Farm Day RP - Page 4 I_vote_lcapAverage Farm Day RP - Page 4 Lin10Average Farm Day RP - Page 4 I_vote_rcap 
Hesso
sip
babclayman
Riptastic
Kit
Tac
Puffles
Two-Tone Dearly
Poll
What Game shall I Add?
Donkey Kong
Average Farm Day RP - Page 4 I_vote_lcap8%Average Farm Day RP - Page 4 I_vote_rcap
 8% [ 1 ]
Super Mario Bros
Average Farm Day RP - Page 4 I_vote_lcap33%Average Farm Day RP - Page 4 I_vote_rcap
 33% [ 4 ]
Pacman
Average Farm Day RP - Page 4 I_vote_lcap58%Average Farm Day RP - Page 4 I_vote_rcap
 58% [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 12
Picture of the ...month?
Photobucket
Game of the week
Movies
ATTENTION:To All Puppies That are Looking for the Movie here, It is No Longer Here.It Has Been Brought down due to Youtube Deleting The Movie From It's site.But Dont Worry, This Will Be replaced with a New Movie As Soon As Possible.Keep A Close Eye on This Widget Box, Pups!~Admin, Nuke Dearly
Music

Average Farm Day RP

Go down 
+5
Tac
slayer
Olwe
Nemo
babclayman
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
babclayman
New Dearly
New Dearly
babclayman

Male Posts : 93

Average Farm Day RP - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Average Farm Day RP   Average Farm Day RP - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 8:45 am

“Ok…if you say so.” Clayton nodded before he looked to his remote “Yeah, it is pretty cool. I made it out of parts I found by your shed, and I just played around with the wires and it’s only by chance that it actually works.” He rubbed the back of his head and blushed. “Here is the circuitry that goes in to it…”

He took a lid off the remote and revealed the mechanics which went into the remote. He displayed it to Tac for a while before he put the lid back on. Still making sure it wasn't snatched out of his grip.
Back to top Go down
http://babclayman.deviantart.com
Olwe
Spectacular Spots
Spectacular Spots
Olwe

Male Posts : 440

PostSubject: Re: Average Farm Day RP   Average Farm Day RP - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 9:56 am

Olwe was painting hard like he was sick. HE stared what is happened whithout say a word.
Back to top Go down
http://luckyolwe.deviantart.com/
Two-Tone Dearly
Admin
Two-Tone Dearly

Female Posts : 56

PostSubject: Re: Average Farm Day RP   Average Farm Day RP - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 9:19 pm

Patch shook his head and shut off the tv. Lucky meanwhile walked up to Clayton and Tac just to make sure Tac didn't try anything funny. "Tac don't think I trust you, unless of course you plan to grow to macro size and dump Aria out of your toolshed........ which I highly doubt." He continued to glare at Tac till Patch walked up and led Lucky away. "Patch what are you doing??" Lucky growled

"Listen I know you want to rip Tac a new one, and believe me I would too, I haven't forgotten how he almost broke my neck flinging me into Jasper and Horace that one time." Patch remembered that night where his life almost ended. "Believe me Lucky I don't trust him as much as you do."

"So you do believe me Patch?" Lucky asked

"Does lil Lightning still have a friendship with Thunderbolt?" Patch asked his brother back. Lucky nodded

"Least somebody else other than Cadpig, Rolly, Two-Tone, and Spot finally believes me, just wish I could convince mom and dad." Lucky let out a sigh

"Don't stress yourself Luck, remember he almost put me down for good too." Patch reminded his brother

"Alright but what can I do? If Tac uses that remote the first person he's gonna go after is me, unless he goes after Two-Tone first." Lucky was now gripped with worry

"I don't think Clayton would let Tac do that." Patch tried again to calm Lucky

"Yeah, so don't worry about it Lucky. Tac hasn't succeeded once in trying to kill you." Cadpig also said words of encouragement. "Right Rolly? Rolly?? Hey where is he at?" Cadpig looked around for Rolly just now hearing the bell at the chow tower "Figures he'd be at the chow tower." Cadpig headed off to get some kibble
Back to top Go down
babclayman
New Dearly
New Dearly
babclayman

PostSubject: Re: Average Farm Day RP   Average Farm Day RP - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 11:31 am

Clayton still watched as Tac looked at his remote "Well?" he asked "What do you think?"
Back to top Go down
Two-Tone Dearly
Admin
Two-Tone Dearly

PostSubject: Re: Average Farm Day RP   Average Farm Day RP - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 12:23 am

Patch headed toward the chow tower along with Lucky and Cadpig, Lucky stopped though "You seen Two-Tone anywhere?" He asked

"I think she's at the yard sale box." Cadpig answered

"Okay, you guys go ahead and eat, I'll go talk to her." Lucky walked toward the yard sale box
Back to top Go down
slayer

slayer

Male Posts : 42

PostSubject: Re: Average Farm Day RP   Average Farm Day RP - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 2:56 pm

(im sorry ive ben off this for a few days so will someone give slayer an over view)

slayer:what hel hell is going on?
Back to top Go down
Olwe
Spectacular Spots
Spectacular Spots
Olwe

PostSubject: Re: Average Farm Day RP   Average Farm Day RP - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 4:16 pm

Olwe looked Slayer. Olwe looked sick, crazy, tired.... Then, whithout answer, he stared again Tac
Back to top Go down
Nemo
Puppy Pal
Puppy Pal
Nemo

Female Posts : 315

PostSubject: Re: Average Farm Day RP   Average Farm Day RP - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 4:45 pm

"Tac asked Clayton if he could see his growth remote thingy..." She tried to explain to Slayer.
Back to top Go down
Hesso
Farm Friend
Farm Friend

Male Posts : 187

PostSubject: Re: Average Farm Day RP   Average Farm Day RP - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 2:41 pm

in the small break, the silence, there was a noice coming from the top of the barn. Like if someone slept: ZZzzz..., He snored.
Hesso laid on some hay sleeping, smiling, without noticing the conversation under him
Back to top Go down
Olwe
Spectacular Spots
Spectacular Spots
Olwe

PostSubject: Re: Average Farm Day RP   Average Farm Day RP - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 5:15 pm

"wh .. WHAT ? Who is sleeping ?" He looked around with his sick air...
Back to top Go down
Two-Tone Dearly
Admin
Two-Tone Dearly

PostSubject: Re: Average Farm Day RP   Average Farm Day RP - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 7:36 pm

Lucky approached the yard sale box and peered inside
Back to top Go down
Shadow

Shadow

Male Posts : 23

PostSubject: Re: Average Farm Day RP   Average Farm Day RP - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2009 6:46 pm

Shadow walked to Lucky and said, "Lucky, what are you doing?"
Back to top Go down
Two-Tone Dearly
Admin
Two-Tone Dearly

PostSubject: Re: Average Farm Day RP   Average Farm Day RP - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 1:16 am

"Looking for Two-Tone." Lucky answered
Back to top Go down
Shadow

Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Average Farm Day RP   Average Farm Day RP - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 12:06 pm

Shadow walked next to Lucky and said, "Have you tried Hiccup Hole and why do they call it Hiccup Hole? Did someone got the hiccups there and said "From this day forward I shall call this place Hiccup Hole?"
Back to top Go down
Two-Tone Dearly
Admin
Two-Tone Dearly

PostSubject: Re: Average Farm Day RP   Average Farm Day RP - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 7:52 pm

"She usually hangs out here at the yard sale box, I'll go check Hiccup Hole, as for the name.." Lucky shrugged as he walked off toward Hiccup Hole
Back to top Go down
Olwe
Spectacular Spots
Spectacular Spots
Olwe

PostSubject: Re: Average Farm Day RP   Average Farm Day RP - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2009 3:32 pm

Olwe gulped "Then Tac ?..."
Back to top Go down
Two-Tone Dearly
Admin
Two-Tone Dearly

PostSubject: Re: Average Farm Day RP   Average Farm Day RP - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2009 11:27 pm

Lucky walked up to the bank of Hiccup Hole and looked around "Seems all quiet......" He grew a bit worried about Two-Tone and headed back to the farm
Back to top Go down
Hesso
Farm Friend
Farm Friend

PostSubject: Re: Average Farm Day RP   Average Farm Day RP - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 6:09 am

On top of the barn was a yawn then snorring again
Back to top Go down
DragonologyStudent

DragonologyStudent

Female Posts : 8

PostSubject: Re: Average Farm Day RP   Average Farm Day RP - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 8:13 am

At hiccup hole, there is a woods nearby which is the main place the wolves reside in. But there are visitors. One of these visitors is an ordinary dalmatian with a sword and shield on his back, wearing a forest green collar that has the coat of arms for his tag. His name is Arthur.

After his stroll though the forest he goes over Hiccup Hole to lie down and enjoy the scenery, but then he noticed a pup with a horseshoe marking on his back go off in a hurry towards the barn. Curious find out why he was in a hurry, Arthur marches to the barn, to find some pups going anxious over the one pup with a circle over his right eye and a cross over his left.
'What could be intimidating about this pup?' He thought to himself because he never knew Tac and is soon going to find out who he really is.
Back to top Go down
http://www.dragonologystudent.proboards.com
babclayman
New Dearly
New Dearly
babclayman

PostSubject: Re: Average Farm Day RP   Average Farm Day RP - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 9:59 am

Clayton was still seeing Tacs reaction.
"What you think?"
Back to top Go down
Two-Tone Dearly
Admin
Two-Tone Dearly

PostSubject: Re: Average Farm Day RP   Average Farm Day RP - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 2:28 pm

Lucky looked around the barn for Two-Tone, he checked behind some blocks of hay
Back to top Go down
Shadow

Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Average Farm Day RP   Average Farm Day RP - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 8:19 pm

Shadow walked up to Lucky and said, "Any luck finding Two-Tone Lucky?"
Back to top Go down
Two-Tone Dearly
Admin
Two-Tone Dearly

PostSubject: Re: Average Farm Day RP   Average Farm Day RP - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 8:54 pm

"Nope" Lucky answered before going into the farmhouse "I bet mom and dad might know where she is." Lucky started to search for his parents before seeing Two-Tone sound asleep on the dog bed, he noticed she had a icepack on her head, a sure sign of a fever "Guess this is where she's at, no sense in disturbing her." Lucky went back outside
Back to top Go down
Hesso
Farm Friend
Farm Friend

PostSubject: Re: Average Farm Day RP   Average Farm Day RP - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2009 6:15 am

Another big yawn was there, steps, and then the head of a puppy watched down "Oh?" Hesso saw the other pups
Back to top Go down
Olwe
Spectacular Spots
Spectacular Spots
Olwe

PostSubject: Re: Average Farm Day RP   Average Farm Day RP - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 4:41 pm

Olwe looked up and saw Hesso but he said nothing...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Average Farm Day RP   Average Farm Day RP - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Average Farm Day RP
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
101 Voices :: Creativity! :: Role Play!-
Jump to: