101 Voices
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

101 Voices

101 dalmatian forum for 101 voices to be heard!

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Patch
Photobucket
Latest topics
» Tappu Evaridi Chelli Tho Sex Kathalu
Average Farm Day RP - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 19, 2014 2:51 am by nakjan

» Freegate7.40 Download
Average Farm Day RP - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 14, 2014 10:54 pm by nakjan

» how to get fans on facebook page xu
Average Farm Day RP - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 11:36 pm by Guest

» Do you know this?
Average Farm Day RP - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 11:08 pm by Guest

» buying facebook fans f2
Average Farm Day RP - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 3:07 pm by Guest

» Drug Addiction Family Search
Average Farm Day RP - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 4:29 am by Guest

» Drug Testing St Paul Mn
Average Farm Day RP - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 30, 2011 3:16 am by Guest

» webmaster service backlink building service
Average Farm Day RP - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 30, 2011 1:19 am by Guest

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 146 on Thu Apr 08, 2021 1:33 pm
Time for the News! 7/27
Average Farm Day RP - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2009 1:25 pm by Tac
Lundon: Ahememem! Preeeesenting, that deadly dog, that peerless puppy, that conniving canine, Tic, …

Comments: 3
Top posters
Olwe
Average Farm Day RP - Page 2 I_vote_lcapAverage Farm Day RP - Page 2 Lin10Average Farm Day RP - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Nemo
Average Farm Day RP - Page 2 I_vote_lcapAverage Farm Day RP - Page 2 Lin10Average Farm Day RP - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Hesso
sip
babclayman
Riptastic
Kit
Tac
Puffles
Two-Tone Dearly
Poll
What Game shall I Add?
Donkey Kong
Average Farm Day RP - Page 2 I_vote_lcap8%Average Farm Day RP - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 8% [ 1 ]
Super Mario Bros
Average Farm Day RP - Page 2 I_vote_lcap33%Average Farm Day RP - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 33% [ 4 ]
Pacman
Average Farm Day RP - Page 2 I_vote_lcap58%Average Farm Day RP - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 58% [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 12
Picture of the ...month?
Photobucket
Game of the week
Movies
ATTENTION:To All Puppies That are Looking for the Movie here, It is No Longer Here.It Has Been Brought down due to Youtube Deleting The Movie From It's site.But Dont Worry, This Will Be replaced with a New Movie As Soon As Possible.Keep A Close Eye on This Widget Box, Pups!~Admin, Nuke Dearly
Music

Average Farm Day RP

Go down 
+5
Tac
slayer
Olwe
Nemo
babclayman
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Two-Tone Dearly
Admin
Two-Tone Dearly

Female Posts : 56

Average Farm Day RP - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Average Farm Day RP   Average Farm Day RP - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 5:39 am

"Yeah, he's a psycho evil pup who wants me dead for reasons I don't even know." Lucky explained in his best to Nemo
Back to top Go down
Olwe
Spectacular Spots
Spectacular Spots
Olwe

Male Posts : 440

PostSubject: Re: Average Farm Day RP   Average Farm Day RP - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 5:54 am

He looked Nemo and Lucky and muttured : "Speak down ! O_o"
Back to top Go down
http://luckyolwe.deviantart.com/
babclayman
New Dearly
New Dearly
babclayman

Male Posts : 93

PostSubject: Re: Average Farm Day RP   Average Farm Day RP - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 6:27 am

Tac wrote:
Or...better yet...if I could get my paws on a growth ray...I wouldn't have to watch Crosswise get beaten up...I could do it myself...and then while I'm at it..."
Tac gives Lucky a sinister luck and rubs his paws together.
"CLAYTON! Clayton, Clayton Clayton...my I have a world with you...I've been meaning to ask you about that fascinating piece of technology you wear around your collar...

Clayton blinked as Tac approached him "What this thing?" He pointed to the size remote on his collar "What do you want with it?" he was a bit curious at Tacs sudden interest in his remote but if anyone was allowing him to use it, he was ok to do so. It's his Quirk....
Back to top Go down
http://babclayman.deviantart.com
Nemo
Puppy Pal
Puppy Pal
Nemo

Female Posts : 315

PostSubject: Re: Average Farm Day RP   Average Farm Day RP - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 10:28 am

"Speak down?" Nemo questioned Olwe and blinked. "Dude, your talk is confusing." She then focused back on Lucky, "that's strange... don't know why anyone would want you dead."
Back to top Go down
Olwe
Spectacular Spots
Spectacular Spots
Olwe

PostSubject: Re: Average Farm Day RP   Average Farm Day RP - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 11:27 am

"O_o ..." He stared Clayton and shaked his head : he was worried
Back to top Go down
slayer

slayer

Male Posts : 42

PostSubject: Re: Average Farm Day RP   Average Farm Day RP - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 11:44 am

slayer*now seeing getting to groups(mostley near Lucky)*hey guys I Dont like the idea of Tac getting hold of Claytions ray gun Jenny got her paws on it once and that was bad enough Tac would be worse*he then calls out to Tac*Tac your an evil Jensus you should be able to handel your girlfriend.....dont you ahve sone kind if tazer gun you can like sap her with and when she's all stiff you jsut kick her ass out and then jsut lock her out and lock yourself crosswise and Dipstick in*he then turns to Lucky*hey where's that hott girlfriend of yours?
Back to top Go down
Nemo
Puppy Pal
Puppy Pal
Nemo

PostSubject: Re: Average Farm Day RP   Average Farm Day RP - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 11:54 am

"Honestly, Slayer. Good attempt but... I don't think Tac would listen to that." She anime sweatdropped.
Back to top Go down
Olwe
Spectacular Spots
Spectacular Spots
Olwe

PostSubject: Re: Average Farm Day RP   Average Farm Day RP - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 11:56 am

"OHH !!!!!" He gulped
Back to top Go down
slayer

slayer

Male Posts : 42

PostSubject: Re: Average Farm Day RP   Average Farm Day RP - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 1:13 pm

slayer:yeah.....your tight Nemo but it was worth a shot I guss
Back to top Go down
Nemo
Puppy Pal
Puppy Pal
Nemo

PostSubject: Re: Average Farm Day RP   Average Farm Day RP - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 1:27 pm

"Yeah, and Olwe." She turned to the other pup, "you need to not freak out about this. He's just another pup on the farm. It's no big deal." She shrugged.
Back to top Go down
Olwe
Spectacular Spots
Spectacular Spots
Olwe

PostSubject: Re: Average Farm Day RP   Average Farm Day RP - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 1:29 pm

"euh..." He looked Tac then Nemo then Clayton. He was confused
Back to top Go down
Nemo
Puppy Pal
Puppy Pal
Nemo

PostSubject: Re: Average Farm Day RP   Average Farm Day RP - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 1:50 pm

"Olwe, your best option is being quiet." She said to him, in a calm, yet serious tone.
Back to top Go down
Olwe
Spectacular Spots
Spectacular Spots
Olwe

PostSubject: Re: Average Farm Day RP   Average Farm Day RP - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 2:10 pm

"but.....3 Finally, he nodded and looked Clayton
Back to top Go down
Tac
New Dearly
New Dearly
Tac

Male Posts : 77

PostSubject: Re: Average Farm Day RP   Average Farm Day RP - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 4:01 pm

babclayman wrote:
Tac wrote:
Or...better yet...if I could get my paws on a growth ray...I wouldn't have to watch Crosswise get beaten up...I could do it myself...and then while I'm at it..."
Tac gives Lucky a sinister luck and rubs his paws together.
"CLAYTON! Clayton, Clayton Clayton...my I have a world with you...I've been meaning to ask you about that fascinating piece of technology you wear around your collar...

Clayton blinked as Tac approached him "What this thing?" He pointed to the size remote on his collar "What do you want with it?" he was a bit curious at Tacs sudden interest in his remote but if anyone was allowing him to use it, he was ok to do so. It's his Quirk....

Tac pauses a moment, before offering Clayton a sweet sort of grin. "Why am I so interested? It's technology...you know I really like that sort of stuff. Computers and gizmos...and you know...gadgets. "He grumbles. "And I've never seen such an interesting device..."He mumbles, before his ears perk and he glances at Slayer with a sigh.
"Oh, you silly pup. Evil Genius? Me? Of course not, what would give you that idea...aside from listening to the made up stories of a puppy with an over active imagination, watching far too much television. Besides if I were some sort of evil genius, I'd have...done something evil today. I simply want to have a...gander at that little object around Clayton's neck...thats all.

...Give it." Tac forced a bright smile, twisting his paws towards Clayton awaiting the device.
Back to top Go down
babclayman
New Dearly
New Dearly
babclayman

PostSubject: Re: Average Farm Day RP   Average Farm Day RP - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 4:05 pm

"It's my remote." Clayton said "Only I may hold or operate it." he took the remote off his collar "What you want it for anyway is the first question."
He made sure to keep it out of Tacs reach.
Back to top Go down
Nemo
Puppy Pal
Puppy Pal
Nemo

PostSubject: Re: Average Farm Day RP   Average Farm Day RP - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 4:10 pm

"Yeah, Tac." Said Nemo as she walked over and stood at Clayton's side. "Why do you want it?"
Back to top Go down
Two-Tone Dearly
Admin
Two-Tone Dearly

PostSubject: Re: Average Farm Day RP   Average Farm Day RP - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 4:23 pm

Lucky shot a glare at Tac "You know I really don't like being accused of being a liar" He growled before storming up "Clayton let me see that remote."
Back to top Go down
babclayman
New Dearly
New Dearly
babclayman

PostSubject: Re: Average Farm Day RP   Average Farm Day RP - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 4:29 pm

"NO!" Clayton snapped to Lucky "It is MY remote and I decide what to do with it." he then turned back to Tac but still made sure no one could grab the remote "Now about that reason for wanting it..."
Back to top Go down
Two-Tone Dearly
Admin
Two-Tone Dearly

PostSubject: Re: Average Farm Day RP   Average Farm Day RP - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 4:31 pm

"I think it's fairly obvious, he wants to go macro and smash me like a bug, but he's gonna say I'm lying again.... Shows how dumb my folks are to believe a psycho over their favorite son who survived near death at just a few minutes old!" Lucky was getting angry
Back to top Go down
Nemo
Puppy Pal
Puppy Pal
Nemo

PostSubject: Re: Average Farm Day RP   Average Farm Day RP - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 4:36 pm

"Hey hey whoah everybody chill out!" Yelled Nemo as she got between Clayton and Lucky. "Lucky, it's Clayton's device, you should respect his wishes." She then said this with a more calmer tone.
Back to top Go down
Two-Tone Dearly
Admin
Two-Tone Dearly

PostSubject: Re: Average Farm Day RP   Average Farm Day RP - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 4:37 pm

"Fine, I do respect his wishes just don't come crying to me once Tac starts smashing every pup under his giant paws!" Lucky storms off grumbling to himself
Back to top Go down
babclayman
New Dearly
New Dearly
babclayman

PostSubject: Re: Average Farm Day RP   Average Farm Day RP - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 4:38 pm

Clayton smiled "Thank you Nemo" he nodded to Nemo before looking back to Tac "Well?"
Back to top Go down
Nemo
Puppy Pal
Puppy Pal
Nemo

PostSubject: Re: Average Farm Day RP   Average Farm Day RP - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 4:39 pm

Nemo blinked as Lucky left. What's his problem? She thought to herself. Then she to looked over at Tac as well.
Back to top Go down
Two-Tone Dearly
Admin
Two-Tone Dearly

PostSubject: Re: Average Farm Day RP   Average Farm Day RP - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 4:53 pm

Lucky continued away from the barn walking toward Hiccup Hole, he was still fuming "I hate this, maybe I shouldn't have woken up when Roger rubbed my back, maybe this farm is better off without me............ No thats crazy talk, I'm starting to sound emo now." Lucky sighed "Now I really wish there was a way to expose Tac to mom and dad so they could finally believe me but everytime I try I get scolded and even in trouble.... Grr." Lucky stopped and looked back at the farm "Sometimes I wish the fifteen of us were never pupnapped by Horace and Jasper, I wish my family was just the 15 of us!" Lucky yelled
Back to top Go down
Tac
New Dearly
New Dearly
Tac

Male Posts : 77

PostSubject: Re: Average Farm Day RP   Average Farm Day RP - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 5:39 pm

Well I already TOLD you, all I wanted as to have a look at it. See how it works. Why? You don't trust me? That's not very nice, you hardly know me. I'm simply a...gadget guy like you...think of it Clayton!" Tic-Tac hopped of the haystack and wrapped an arm around Clayton's shoulders.

"We could work together and build absolutely fantastic devices! Really...And Lucky's crazy...and a liar. I mean, go macro and crush him? Ridiculous! I mean he'd scatter into the barn if I tried that, and I'd have to crush my only home!! Then where would I live?! Utter nonsense...see? He's crazy...but Lucky's over active imagination aside...Let me have a look...I mean I'm not...crazy...or...evil...I just wanted to know how it works...thats all..." He explains quietly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Average Farm Day RP   Average Farm Day RP - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Average Farm Day RP
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
101 Voices :: Creativity! :: Role Play!-
Jump to: