101 Voices
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

101 Voices

101 dalmatian forum for 101 voices to be heard!

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Patch
Photobucket
Latest topics
» Tappu Evaridi Chelli Tho Sex Kathalu
Average Farm Day RP I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 19, 2014 2:51 am by nakjan

» Freegate7.40 Download
Average Farm Day RP I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 14, 2014 10:54 pm by nakjan

» how to get fans on facebook page xu
Average Farm Day RP I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 11:36 pm by Guest

» Do you know this?
Average Farm Day RP I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 11:08 pm by Guest

» buying facebook fans f2
Average Farm Day RP I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 3:07 pm by Guest

» Drug Addiction Family Search
Average Farm Day RP I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 4:29 am by Guest

» Drug Testing St Paul Mn
Average Farm Day RP I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 30, 2011 3:16 am by Guest

» webmaster service backlink building service
Average Farm Day RP I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 30, 2011 1:19 am by Guest

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 146 on Thu Apr 08, 2021 1:33 pm
Time for the News! 7/27
Average Farm Day RP I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2009 1:25 pm by Tac
Lundon: Ahememem! Preeeesenting, that deadly dog, that peerless puppy, that conniving canine, Tic, …

Comments: 3
Top posters
Olwe
Average Farm Day RP I_vote_lcapAverage Farm Day RP Lin10Average Farm Day RP I_vote_rcap 
Nemo
Average Farm Day RP I_vote_lcapAverage Farm Day RP Lin10Average Farm Day RP I_vote_rcap 
Hesso
sip
babclayman
Riptastic
Kit
Tac
Puffles
Two-Tone Dearly
Poll
What Game shall I Add?
Donkey Kong
Average Farm Day RP I_vote_lcap8%Average Farm Day RP I_vote_rcap
 8% [ 1 ]
Super Mario Bros
Average Farm Day RP I_vote_lcap33%Average Farm Day RP I_vote_rcap
 33% [ 4 ]
Pacman
Average Farm Day RP I_vote_lcap58%Average Farm Day RP I_vote_rcap
 58% [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 12
Picture of the ...month?
Photobucket
Game of the week
Movies
ATTENTION:To All Puppies That are Looking for the Movie here, It is No Longer Here.It Has Been Brought down due to Youtube Deleting The Movie From It's site.But Dont Worry, This Will Be replaced with a New Movie As Soon As Possible.Keep A Close Eye on This Widget Box, Pups!~Admin, Nuke Dearly
Music

Average Farm Day RP

Go down 
+5
Tac
slayer
Olwe
Nemo
babclayman
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
babclayman
New Dearly
New Dearly
babclayman

Male Posts : 93

Average Farm Day RP Empty
PostSubject: Average Farm Day RP   Average Farm Day RP I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2009 6:20 am

Ok, here is a feral rp which hopefully everyone will be able to take part in.

It's just an rp of a normal day on the 1st gen puppies.

Everyone is welcome to join the RP and i hope you guys have fun

I'll start.

Clayton sat on top of a hay bail inside the barn, he was pretty bored not knowing what to do. He hoped that someone would come in a liven the place up.
Back to top Go down
http://babclayman.deviantart.com
Nemo
Puppy Pal
Puppy Pal
Nemo

Female Posts : 315

PostSubject: Re: Average Farm Day RP   Average Farm Day RP I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2009 6:36 am

Nemo let out a big yawn as she walked into the barn. "There's nothing to do here..." She grumbled as she continued. Then turned her head to see Clayton, "oh hey."
Back to top Go down
babclayman
New Dearly
New Dearly
babclayman

PostSubject: Re: Average Farm Day RP   Average Farm Day RP I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2009 6:38 am

Clayton looked up and yawned, he then turned to Nemo "Oh. Hi Nemo. You feeling ok?"
Back to top Go down
Nemo
Puppy Pal
Puppy Pal
Nemo

PostSubject: Re: Average Farm Day RP   Average Farm Day RP I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2009 6:55 am

"I guess, I'm just feeling pretty bored." She answered to him. "Question, you've been here longer than me. There's a TV in here right?"
Back to top Go down
babclayman
New Dearly
New Dearly
babclayman

PostSubject: Re: Average Farm Day RP   Average Farm Day RP I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2009 7:07 am

Clayton blinked at the question but answered anyhow "Well really, i was one of the first to be here. I was part of the 84 puppies which were stolen or brought from stores, then came the other 15 puppies before their parents saved us from Hell Hall before they took us back to the Dearlys and they moved here." he took a long pause before answering again "However most friends i have here like Kit, Hesso & Olwe came to the farm after. I think Phillip & Nuke were there from the start too." he thought more "However i do know that Tac guy was amongst the 84 too."
Back to top Go down
Olwe
Spectacular Spots
Spectacular Spots
Olwe

Male Posts : 440

PostSubject: Re: Average Farm Day RP   Average Farm Day RP I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2009 7:44 am

Olwe was outside and he notived that Clayton and Nemo was speakibg in the barn. He walked to them. "Hy guys ^^"
Back to top Go down
http://luckyolwe.deviantart.com/
Nemo
Puppy Pal
Puppy Pal
Nemo

PostSubject: Re: Average Farm Day RP   Average Farm Day RP I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2009 10:45 am

"Oh hi Olwe." Nemo smiled lightly at him. "What's up?"
Back to top Go down
Olwe
Spectacular Spots
Spectacular Spots
Olwe

PostSubject: Re: Average Farm Day RP   Average Farm Day RP I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2009 1:21 pm

"I'm ok, but you don't look like very good" He raised an eyeborow
Back to top Go down
slayer

slayer

Male Posts : 42

PostSubject: Re: Average Farm Day RP   Average Farm Day RP I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2009 7:53 pm

slayer:dammit....theres nothing to do
Back to top Go down
Nemo
Puppy Pal
Puppy Pal
Nemo

PostSubject: Re: Average Farm Day RP   Average Farm Day RP I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2009 8:35 pm

"That's what most days are like here." Nemo said, overhearing Slayer.
Back to top Go down
Tac
New Dearly
New Dearly
Tac

Male Posts : 77

PostSubject: Re: Average Farm Day RP   Average Farm Day RP I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2009 10:39 pm

The barn doors opened with a quiet snarl and a bristly bunch of spots padded it's way into the barn, grumbling quietly to himself with each step he took.
"Kick me out of my own toolshed, will she?! I'll show her. I'll disrupt every single radio station in the country for this. Heck, media all together. Then how's she gonna get her "precious music." The small puppy grumbled to himself. A rarely seen, rarely heard canine by the name of Tic-tac, came quietly into the barn and hopped up onto a haystack. With a classic three turns of a canine, he sat down and curled up, snarling at everybody who glanced his way. "And just WHAT are all of YOU looking at?" He snapped...
Back to top Go down
Two-Tone Dearly
Admin
Two-Tone Dearly

Female Posts : 56

PostSubject: Re: Average Farm Day RP   Average Farm Day RP I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 1:54 am

Lucky was infront of the TV watching Thunderbolt alongside some other pups before he perked hearing somebody storm in "I wonder what's going on?" He turned away from the screen just in time to see Tac walk in looking angry, he decided to remain silent and see what was going on.
Back to top Go down
babclayman
New Dearly
New Dearly
babclayman

PostSubject: Re: Average Farm Day RP   Average Farm Day RP I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 2:45 am

Clayton blinked at the new pup in the barn. "Sorry..." he said "I don't think i've seen you before. Who are you?" He began to worry how the new pup will react.
Back to top Go down
Two-Tone Dearly
Admin
Two-Tone Dearly

PostSubject: Re: Average Farm Day RP   Average Farm Day RP I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 2:56 am

Lucky got up and curiously went over to see what was going on with Tac. He noticed Clayton already trying to talk to him
Back to top Go down
Tac
New Dearly
New Dearly
Tac

Male Posts : 77

PostSubject: Re: Average Farm Day RP   Average Farm Day RP I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 3:28 am

babclayman wrote:
Clayton blinked at the new pup in the barn. "Sorry..." he said "I don't think i've seen you before. Who are you?" He began to worry how the new pup will react.

Tac just sighs, rolling his eyes, glaring at Clayton.
"It's me. I'm Tac. I...Oh, never mind you imbecile...I am in a bad mood. Aria...OOOO, that filthy little...street wise...pudge for brains....grrrr...she kicked me out of MY tool shed. MY Shed! To listen to the radio I BUILT for her. I've got half a mind to march right over there and demand Crosswise beat her spots off....humph!
Or...better yet...if I could get my paws on a growth ray...I wouldn't have to watch Crosswise get beaten up...I could do it myself...and then while I'm at it..."
Tac gives Lucky a sinister luck and rubs his paws together.
"CLAYTON! Clayton, Clayton Clayton...my I have a world with you...I've been meaning to ask you about that fascinating piece of technology you wear around your collar...
Back to top Go down
Olwe
Spectacular Spots
Spectacular Spots
Olwe

PostSubject: Re: Average Farm Day RP   Average Farm Day RP I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 4:20 am

Olwe turned his head and saw Tac and Clayton who waere speaking and he noticed that Tac was looking the remote. Olwe walked to them and sat at side Clayton

"Uh ? oh ..." He blinked
Back to top Go down
Two-Tone Dearly
Admin
Two-Tone Dearly

PostSubject: Re: Average Farm Day RP   Average Farm Day RP I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 4:21 am

Lucky shook his head "Seems like girl trouble." He eyed Tac's sinister grin and sighed "Gonna try to have me killed again huh? What will it be this time? T-Virus? Las Plagas? Uroboros?........ Damn I got to stop watching Drake play Resident Evil." Lucky shook his head although he knew how much Tac hated him, the only problem was convincing everybody else which was a problem, almost everybody on the farm didn't believe him save for a certain few such as Rolly, Cadpig, Two-Tone, and Spot but everybody else wouldn't believe him
Back to top Go down
Olwe
Spectacular Spots
Spectacular Spots
Olwe

PostSubject: Re: Average Farm Day RP   Average Farm Day RP I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 4:24 am

He turned his head to Lucky and blinked
"What's wrong ?"
Back to top Go down
Two-Tone Dearly
Admin
Two-Tone Dearly

PostSubject: Re: Average Farm Day RP   Average Farm Day RP I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 4:28 am

"Ah nothing, nothing at all." Lucky walked back to the tv chuckling to himself. "I wonder what made Aria mad enough to kick Tac out of the toolshed? I should ask Dipstick." Lucky sat down but couldn't find the remote "Now where did that remote go?" Lucky looked around
Back to top Go down
Olwe
Spectacular Spots
Spectacular Spots
Olwe

PostSubject: Re: Average Farm Day RP   Average Farm Day RP I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 4:31 am

He made a facepalm
"It is here" He pointed the remote " -_- "
Back to top Go down
Two-Tone Dearly
Admin
Two-Tone Dearly

PostSubject: Re: Average Farm Day RP   Average Farm Day RP I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 4:32 am

"Oh hey, thanks Olwe" Lucky picked it up and changed the channel as Thunderbolt ended.
Back to top Go down
Olwe
Spectacular Spots
Spectacular Spots
Olwe

PostSubject: Re: Average Farm Day RP   Average Farm Day RP I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 4:35 am

He thinked "What's wrong with him =/
He turned his head to Tac and blinked
Back to top Go down
Two-Tone Dearly
Admin
Two-Tone Dearly

PostSubject: Re: Average Farm Day RP   Average Farm Day RP I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 4:42 am

Lucky kept his attention on the tv, but part of him was curious especially if Tac wanted to see Clayton's remote. "Hey Clayton you sure you wanna let him see that remote? We don't need a 50ft Aria sitting on all 99 of us and our pets." Lucky jokingly shouted to Clayton knowing his quirk well.

Last edited by Lucky Dearly on Sat Jun 13, 2009 5:10 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Olwe
Spectacular Spots
Spectacular Spots
Olwe

PostSubject: Re: Average Farm Day RP   Average Farm Day RP I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 4:47 am

"O_O !!!" He gulped, stared the remote then Tac
Back to top Go down
Nemo
Puppy Pal
Puppy Pal
Nemo

PostSubject: Re: Average Farm Day RP   Average Farm Day RP I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 5:30 am

Nemo was on top of a haystack near Clayton's. She was watching as Tac had come in.

So this is Tac? She thought to herself I don't get why everyone's so afraid of him... Unlike the other pups, Nemo wasn't the least bit fearful. But she had jumped off her haystack and went over to Lucky. "You know what that guy's deal is?" She asked him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Average Farm Day RP   Average Farm Day RP I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Average Farm Day RP
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
101 Voices :: Creativity! :: Role Play!-
Jump to: