101 Voices
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

101 Voices

101 dalmatian forum for 101 voices to be heard!

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Patch
Photobucket
Latest topics
» Tappu Evaridi Chelli Tho Sex Kathalu
I hate whats happioning I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 19, 2014 2:51 am by nakjan

» Freegate7.40 Download
I hate whats happioning I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 14, 2014 10:54 pm by nakjan

» how to get fans on facebook page xu
I hate whats happioning I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 11:36 pm by Guest

» Do you know this?
I hate whats happioning I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 11:08 pm by Guest

» buying facebook fans f2
I hate whats happioning I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 3:07 pm by Guest

» Drug Addiction Family Search
I hate whats happioning I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 4:29 am by Guest

» Drug Testing St Paul Mn
I hate whats happioning I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 30, 2011 3:16 am by Guest

» webmaster service backlink building service
I hate whats happioning I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 30, 2011 1:19 am by Guest

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 146 on Thu Apr 08, 2021 1:33 pm
Time for the News! 7/27
I hate whats happioning I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2009 1:25 pm by Tac
Lundon: Ahememem! Preeeesenting, that deadly dog, that peerless puppy, that conniving canine, Tic, …

Comments: 3
Top posters
Olwe
I hate whats happioning I_vote_lcapI hate whats happioning Lin10I hate whats happioning I_vote_rcap 
Nemo
I hate whats happioning I_vote_lcapI hate whats happioning Lin10I hate whats happioning I_vote_rcap 
Hesso
sip
babclayman
Riptastic
Kit
Tac
Puffles
Two-Tone Dearly
Poll
What Game shall I Add?
Donkey Kong
I hate whats happioning I_vote_lcap8%I hate whats happioning I_vote_rcap
 8% [ 1 ]
Super Mario Bros
I hate whats happioning I_vote_lcap33%I hate whats happioning I_vote_rcap
 33% [ 4 ]
Pacman
I hate whats happioning I_vote_lcap58%I hate whats happioning I_vote_rcap
 58% [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 12
Picture of the ...month?
Photobucket
Game of the week
Movies
ATTENTION:To All Puppies That are Looking for the Movie here, It is No Longer Here.It Has Been Brought down due to Youtube Deleting The Movie From It's site.But Dont Worry, This Will Be replaced with a New Movie As Soon As Possible.Keep A Close Eye on This Widget Box, Pups!~Admin, Nuke Dearly
Music

I hate whats happioning

Go down 
+3
Olwe
Nemo
slayer
7 posters
AuthorMessage
slayer

slayer

Male Posts : 42

I hate whats happioning Empty
PostSubject: I hate whats happioning   I hate whats happioning I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 12:16 pm

like the thread is called I hate whats going on in the music worls now a days I mean comon there killing off cd's wtf I still buy cd's I dont have an mp3 player or an Ipod(and dont plan on getting one)my cd's work just fone(like one of my Nirvana cd's ive had seance late 02 and it still works as well as the day I bot it back then this is bull shit I hate what's happioning in the worls of music it's pissing me off really is
Back to top Go down
Nemo
Puppy Pal
Puppy Pal
Nemo

Female Posts : 315

PostSubject: Re: I hate whats happioning   I hate whats happioning I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 1:12 pm

I'm not sure what to say, but the world's becoming more and more technologically advanced? :/

Though personally I prefer my iPod over a CD anyway.
Back to top Go down
Olwe
Spectacular Spots
Spectacular Spots
Olwe

Male Posts : 440

PostSubject: Re: I hate whats happioning   I hate whats happioning I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 1:18 pm

I agree with Nemo ...
Cd's, it's hard to keep it in a good state =S
Back to top Go down
http://luckyolwe.deviantart.com/
slayer

slayer

PostSubject: Re: I hate whats happioning   I hate whats happioning I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 1:28 pm

well mine work just fine(I have 78 and still growing)
Back to top Go down
Nemo
Puppy Pal
Puppy Pal
Nemo

Female Posts : 315

PostSubject: Re: I hate whats happioning   I hate whats happioning I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 1:37 pm

The ones I have do work.

Though now I only use CD's to back up songs on my iPod (cause once all my sister's songs got deleted from her iPod).
Back to top Go down
Kit
Admin
Kit

Male Posts : 81

PostSubject: Re: I hate whats happioning   I hate whats happioning I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 4:33 pm

I may sound like captain obvious here, but it's possible to buy cds then rip them onto your computer and then upload them to your iPod. The best of two worlds, so to say.

When you buy cds as often as I do... well, let's just say you can't walk around with over 500 cds in your bag. Owning an mp3-player has really come in handy for me.
Back to top Go down
Sam

Sam

Male Posts : 39

PostSubject: Re: I hate whats happioning   I hate whats happioning I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2009 3:47 am

I know what you mean, Slayer. If I wanted to buy an album, I'd get a CD. Owning an mp3 file isn't quite the same as owning a physical copy of an album. I owned all of Mr. Bungle's songs (and a lot of Zappa's) before I actually bought the CDs. It may sound silly, but I prefer to have all the artwork and what have you to look at while I listen.
However, I do rip the CDs to my computer so that I can put it on my mp3 player. It's easier to carry a small piece of equipment than a portable CD palyer that is quite big compared to today's standards. I could not imagine how boring travels would be without my mp3 player.

I just don't like the direction music's going in at the minute. It's all this horrible, predictable, uninterestng electronic drivel (give or take a few horrible, predictable, uninteresting rock bands). Everything sounds exactly the same. There are good musicians about (I think that Estradasphere are still going, and I know that Snake Davis is still about - I went to a concert in Holmfirth last May), but you really need to search to find these. I'm sure that you're aware that Status Quo are still about. I must have seen them about five or six times now. But there's just so much rubbish about, and so many people listen to it. It's terribly depressing, isn't it?
Back to top Go down
slayer

slayer

PostSubject: Re: I hate whats happioning   I hate whats happioning I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2009 10:31 am

ChromosomeAddict wrote:
It may sound silly, but I prefer to have all the artwork and what have you to look at while I listen.

no it's not im the same way
Back to top Go down
Hesso
Farm Friend
Farm Friend

Male Posts : 187

PostSubject: Re: I hate whats happioning   I hate whats happioning I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 1:45 pm

oh hm...
Back to top Go down
Sam

Sam

Male Posts : 39

PostSubject: Re: I hate whats happioning   I hate whats happioning I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 2:40 pm

I'm sorry, Hesso, I don't undestand the message you are trying to convey. It seems to me like an incoherent pair of words. Forgive me for being so silly as not to understand the message which I assume will be ever so clear to everyone else.
Back to top Go down
Dalmatianfanation

Dalmatianfanation

Male Posts : 16

PostSubject: Re: I hate whats happioning   I hate whats happioning I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 2:49 pm

I prefer my Ipod to a CD player simply because the Cd has at the most 15 to 20 songs while my Ipod can hold about 200 or so. I agree with you guys on how bad the music industry is right now. They really are struggling that may be why I still prefer the classics like KISS ACDC Megadeath Metalica Saliva Iron Maiden, you guys get the picture. Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I hate whats happioning   I hate whats happioning I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I hate whats happioning
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
101 Voices :: Entertainment :: Spots and Song!-
Jump to: