101 Voices
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

101 Voices

101 dalmatian forum for 101 voices to be heard!

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Patch
Photobucket
Latest topics
» Tappu Evaridi Chelli Tho Sex Kathalu
slayer's bitching - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 19, 2014 2:51 am by nakjan

» Freegate7.40 Download
slayer's bitching - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 14, 2014 10:54 pm by nakjan

» how to get fans on facebook page xu
slayer's bitching - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 11:36 pm by Guest

» Do you know this?
slayer's bitching - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 11:08 pm by Guest

» buying facebook fans f2
slayer's bitching - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 3:07 pm by Guest

» Drug Addiction Family Search
slayer's bitching - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 4:29 am by Guest

» Drug Testing St Paul Mn
slayer's bitching - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 30, 2011 3:16 am by Guest

» webmaster service backlink building service
slayer's bitching - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 30, 2011 1:19 am by Guest

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 146 on Thu Apr 08, 2021 1:33 pm
Time for the News! 7/27
slayer's bitching - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2009 1:25 pm by Tac
Lundon: Ahememem! Preeeesenting, that deadly dog, that peerless puppy, that conniving canine, Tic, …

Comments: 3
Top posters
Olwe
slayer's bitching - Page 2 I_vote_lcapslayer's bitching - Page 2 Lin10slayer's bitching - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Nemo
slayer's bitching - Page 2 I_vote_lcapslayer's bitching - Page 2 Lin10slayer's bitching - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Hesso
sip
babclayman
Riptastic
Kit
Tac
Puffles
Two-Tone Dearly
Poll
What Game shall I Add?
Donkey Kong
slayer's bitching - Page 2 I_vote_lcap8%slayer's bitching - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 8% [ 1 ]
Super Mario Bros
slayer's bitching - Page 2 I_vote_lcap33%slayer's bitching - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 33% [ 4 ]
Pacman
slayer's bitching - Page 2 I_vote_lcap58%slayer's bitching - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 58% [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 12
Picture of the ...month?
Photobucket
Game of the week
Movies
ATTENTION:To All Puppies That are Looking for the Movie here, It is No Longer Here.It Has Been Brought down due to Youtube Deleting The Movie From It's site.But Dont Worry, This Will Be replaced with a New Movie As Soon As Possible.Keep A Close Eye on This Widget Box, Pups!~Admin, Nuke Dearly
Music

slayer's bitching

Go down 
+5
Hesso
Nemo
Olwe
Tac
slayer
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Olwe
Spectacular Spots
Spectacular Spots
Olwe

Male Posts : 440

slayer's bitching - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: slayer's bitching   slayer's bitching - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2009 4:15 pm

sorry to hear that =(
Back to top Go down
http://luckyolwe.deviantart.com/
slayer

slayer

Male Posts : 42

PostSubject: Re: slayer's bitching   slayer's bitching - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 12:12 am

am I the only one hear who fells like a fucking idiot after reading Belchic's little "fic"...............idk what to make of it...........and I fell dumber having read it
Back to top Go down
Nemo
Puppy Pal
Puppy Pal
Nemo

Female Posts : 315

PostSubject: Re: slayer's bitching   slayer's bitching - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 12:39 am

slayer wrote:
am I the only one hear who fells like a fucking idiot after reading Belchic's little "fic"...............idk what to make of it...........and I fell dumber having read it

Eh ya... I feel like my IQ dropped down a couple points after reading it. And it also makes me think 'wtf???'
Back to top Go down
babclayman
New Dearly
New Dearly
babclayman

Male Posts : 93

PostSubject: Re: slayer's bitching   slayer's bitching - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 2:05 am

I didn't bother to read it.

I only read Claytons line ripped directly from "Axis Of Evil trailer" (it is my catchphrase against Belchic) and was like "Oh boy...it's a REVENGE story"

And trust me, i have read Revenge fics before and boy do i regret reading them (e.g. "It ends now" and "Out with Otis")

So i saved my eyes and IQ and didn't decide to read it.
Back to top Go down
http://babclayman.deviantart.com
Puffles
New Dearly
New Dearly
Puffles

PostSubject: Re: slayer's bitching   slayer's bitching - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 1:37 pm

Nemo wrote:
slayer wrote:

Eh ya... I feel like my IQ dropped down a couple points after reading it. And it also makes me think 'wtf???'

Ugh....tell me about......all the characters he feathers in it are portrayed out of character(except his of course No )and it's nothing more than "Belchic=Good" "Everyone who criticizes Belchic=Bad" talk about fail.
Back to top Go down
http://crocfan20.deviantart.com/
slayer

slayer

PostSubject: Re: slayer's bitching   slayer's bitching - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 3:49 pm

y'all know to be honest Belchic's lost some respect from me......really he's slowly losing it from me I question should I even be friends with him really./....hate to say it but it's the truth
Back to top Go down
Hesso
Farm Friend
Farm Friend

Male Posts : 187

PostSubject: Re: slayer's bitching   slayer's bitching - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 5:36 pm

Well, have you been a good friend to him earlier, or has he been to you?
If you were good friends earlier, then you should talk with him about the problems... That would gonna help
I hope
maybe a conversation between two earlier friends could be better for him than 100 people just saying they dislike him and what he did.
try it
Back to top Go down
slayer

slayer

PostSubject: Re: slayer's bitching   slayer's bitching - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 7:42 pm

I agree Hasso......ill talk to him if I ever see him on YIM good point Hasso he's always ben good to me so ya never know I may be able to talk seance into him
Back to top Go down
slayer

slayer

PostSubject: Re: slayer's bitching   slayer's bitching - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 12:07 pm

am I the only one pissed off with Kit and smart ass fucking mouth?(sad really and hear I was really starting to like him to)

@Kit your riding my ass about smell shit such as fucking spelling idk if I call someone a dumbass for driving into a train that's the part where you laugh your ass off and your like points go up for me(now granted I still find you to be a very funny guy(one of the funniest guys on this and sparky's Bord)but come the **** on dude quit your bullshit already......shit I wish I had a way of getting ahold of you in IM and talking about this
Back to top Go down
Olwe
Spectacular Spots
Spectacular Spots
Olwe

Male Posts : 440

PostSubject: Re: slayer's bitching   slayer's bitching - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 4:23 pm

O__o... i admet that i'm very surprise ... o_o Shocked
Back to top Go down
http://luckyolwe.deviantart.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: slayer's bitching   slayer's bitching - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

slayer's bitching
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
101 Voices :: All about yer spots :: Express Yourself-
Jump to: