101 Voices
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

101 Voices

101 dalmatian forum for 101 voices to be heard!

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Patch
Photobucket
Latest topics
» Tappu Evaridi Chelli Tho Sex Kathalu
Recently Viewed Television I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 19, 2014 2:51 am by nakjan

» Freegate7.40 Download
Recently Viewed Television I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 14, 2014 10:54 pm by nakjan

» how to get fans on facebook page xu
Recently Viewed Television I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 11:36 pm by Guest

» Do you know this?
Recently Viewed Television I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 11:08 pm by Guest

» buying facebook fans f2
Recently Viewed Television I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 3:07 pm by Guest

» Drug Addiction Family Search
Recently Viewed Television I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 4:29 am by Guest

» Drug Testing St Paul Mn
Recently Viewed Television I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 30, 2011 3:16 am by Guest

» webmaster service backlink building service
Recently Viewed Television I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 30, 2011 1:19 am by Guest

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 146 on Thu Apr 08, 2021 1:33 pm
Time for the News! 7/27
Recently Viewed Television I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2009 1:25 pm by Tac
Lundon: Ahememem! Preeeesenting, that deadly dog, that peerless puppy, that conniving canine, Tic, …

Comments: 3
Top posters
Olwe
Recently Viewed Television I_vote_lcapRecently Viewed Television Lin10Recently Viewed Television I_vote_rcap 
Nemo
Recently Viewed Television I_vote_lcapRecently Viewed Television Lin10Recently Viewed Television I_vote_rcap 
Hesso
sip
babclayman
Riptastic
Kit
Tac
Puffles
Two-Tone Dearly
Poll
What Game shall I Add?
Donkey Kong
Recently Viewed Television I_vote_lcap8%Recently Viewed Television I_vote_rcap
 8% [ 1 ]
Super Mario Bros
Recently Viewed Television I_vote_lcap33%Recently Viewed Television I_vote_rcap
 33% [ 4 ]
Pacman
Recently Viewed Television I_vote_lcap58%Recently Viewed Television I_vote_rcap
 58% [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 12
Picture of the ...month?
Photobucket
Game of the week
Movies
ATTENTION:To All Puppies That are Looking for the Movie here, It is No Longer Here.It Has Been Brought down due to Youtube Deleting The Movie From It's site.But Dont Worry, This Will Be replaced with a New Movie As Soon As Possible.Keep A Close Eye on This Widget Box, Pups!~Admin, Nuke Dearly
Music

Recently Viewed Television

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sam

Sam

Male Posts : 39

Recently Viewed Television Empty
PostSubject: Recently Viewed Television   Recently Viewed Television I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2009 12:13 pm

Seeing as though there's been nothing on at the pictures or on the television recently, I thought it would be interesting to hear about films that you have seen recently, and tell us whether you'd recommend them or not.

Just the other day, I saw the animated Robin Hood for the first time with my little cousin. I'd seen parts of it when I was younger at the Tales of Robin Hood museum in Nottingham (sadly, the museum closed a while ago. I'd have loved to take my little cousin there), and used to wonder if the rest was any good, so it's been interesting for me. A little weird, seeing as though all of the characters are anthropomorphic animals, but that's to be expected from such a film. The way the characters were portrayed were interesting (the Sheriff of Nottingham was entirely different to the image I had in my head of him before), and I was pleasantly surprised to hear Roger Miller playing the role of Alan-A-Dale. It was a bit sad to witness the Americanisation of old Medieval folklore, but it wasn't a bad film. To be honest, I quite enjoyed most of it. I wouldn't complain if I had to watch it again (but I wouldn't go out of my way to see it again, either).

I've just gotten Flight of the Conchords on DVD, which is great. I'll be glad when I get to the second series, as I haven't seen any of that (apart from one episode in which the Conchords put on a Simon and Garfunkel tribute act - there was one line which Jemaine delievered brilliantly - "Art Garfunkel's at the door" - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PUd71o9nWGM - his face is great).

I've also gotten back into Peep Show with Mitchell and Webb. One of the best comedies around if you ask me. I'd certainly watch it if you haven't already seen it.
Back to top Go down

Recently Viewed Television
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
101 Voices :: Entertainment :: Movies-
Jump to: