101 Voices

101 dalmatian forum for 101 voices to be heard!

HomeCalendarGalleryFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Patch
Photobucket
Latest topics
» Tappu Evaridi Chelli Tho Sex Kathalu
Wed Feb 19, 2014 2:51 am by nakjan

» Freegate7.40 Download
Fri Feb 14, 2014 10:54 pm by nakjan

» how to get fans on facebook page xu
Tue Aug 02, 2011 11:36 pm by Guest

» Do you know this?
Tue Aug 02, 2011 11:08 pm by Guest

» buying facebook fans f2
Tue Aug 02, 2011 3:07 pm by Guest

» Drug Addiction Family Search
Tue Aug 02, 2011 4:29 am by Guest

» Drug Testing St Paul Mn
Sat Jul 30, 2011 3:16 am by Guest

» webmaster service backlink building service
Sat Jul 30, 2011 1:19 am by Guest

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 42 on Sat Nov 02, 2013 10:35 am
Time for the News! 7/27
Mon Jul 27, 2009 1:25 pm by Tac
Lundon: Ahememem! Preeeesenting, that deadly dog, that peerless puppy, that conniving canine, Tic, …

Comments: 3
Top posters
Olwe

Nemo

Hesso

sip

babclayman

Riptastic

Kit

Tac

Puffles

Two-Tone Dearly

Poll
What Game shall I Add?
Donkey Kong
8%
 8% [ 1 ]
Super Mario Bros
33%
 33% [ 4 ]
Pacman
58%
 58% [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 12
Picture of the ...month?
Photobucket
Game of the week
Movies
ATTENTION:To All Puppies That are Looking for the Movie here, It is No Longer Here.It Has Been Brought down due to Youtube Deleting The Movie From It's site.But Dont Worry, This Will Be replaced with a New Movie As Soon As Possible.Keep A Close Eye on This Widget Box, Pups!~Admin, Nuke Dearly
Music

Share | 

My Characters

Go down 
AuthorMessage
DragonologyStudent

Female Posts : 8

PostSubject: My Characters   Wed Jun 24, 2009 12:22 am

Arthur

Full name: Arthur William "Draigar"* Dearly
* Name before adoption

Race: Dalmatian
Build: Slightly muscular
Distinctive features: Blue eyes, left handed (I noticed how the dogs use their paws like hands in the series), forest green collar with Coat of Arms tag and has a sword and shield on his back
Personality: He has a friendly nature and protect those who are dear to him. He sees every one as equals but he is not afraid to fight if he has to. Despite what knights have done in the past, he actually admires all creatures, including dragons, unicorns, etc; he will not kill one and has a dislike to dragon slayers for killing marvelous beasts without understanding. His downfall however could be that he is seeking for a good king to serve as a knight and that search proves tricky for him as he doesn't think Lucky is a good king at all.
History: Before he was kidnapped (or dognapped) his parents have taught him the code of the round table:

...inside the circle of the table, under the holy sword, a knight must swear he will obey to the eternal code, eternal as the table, a ring bound to honour.

A knight is sworn to valor, his heart knows only virtue, his blade defends the helpless, his might upholds the weak, his word speaks only truth, his wrath undoes the wicked.

The right can never die, if a man still remembers him. Words are not forgotten, if a voice pronounce them clearly, The Code always shines, if a heart preserves it brightly...

As well as how to fight and defend. His parents were very strict but they were fair and they loved Arthur always which explains his polite nature.

All this has been taken away from him when he was stolen from his parents and he didn't master all the skills. As a teenager he still had more to learn and he cannot continue without them.

Sorry, I have no picture for Arthur

Sylvia
Race: Wolf
Appearance: Pale grey fur, blue eyes
Build: A bit more muscular than Arthur
Personality: She is very cold to strangers and it is hard to earn her trust. However, once someone befriends her, she will do what it takes to defend the ones she trusts. She is very fond of gemstones and loves dragons, she can easily translate dragon script.
Back Story: The pack that she had once belonged in was a strong proud race, there were one of the most successful of packs and they were one of the only packs who know the history of the dragon race and what happened to their existence. All was well until humans moved in, they wanted the land and there was no way the wolves are going to give it up without a fight. Her mother told her to hide in the den while they try to fight the humans off. Sylvia obediently did what her mother told her and hoped for the best but feared the worst. She was scared as she heard bangs on the other side of her homeland. She eventually walked outside, only to find the trees and animals, even her family gone forever.

Years later, she has trained herself to become one of the fastest and strongest wolves worldwide. Although her mind tells her to get revenge, her spirit knows that it will only result in loss. She doesn't know what to do so she has taken refuge into hiding in the forest next to the farm full of dalmatian puppies. She doesn't like it that much, the chickens in the barn don't taste half as good as the deers and elk in her homeland.

Vladimir
Race: Wolf
Appearances: Dark grey fur, close to black; gold eyes
Build: Average
Personality: Very passionate for his loved ones and will defend his pack any way he could. He can get violent but only if he has to.
Backstory: He knew Sylvia before since they were cubs. They weren't in the same pack but occasionally they met when both packs go through territory boundaries (sometimes happens while chasing down prey) and since then they have been great friends. Years later, he has to move out of the pack to find a mate and begin a pack of his own, he thought Sylva is potential but when he saw what happened to her territory, he though she may have died just like the rest of the pack and her home. So he still searches unaware that Sylvia is still alive. Eventually he reaches dearly farm hoping he would find someone there.

[b]
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.dragonologystudent.proboards.com
Nemo
Puppy Pal
Puppy Pal

Female Posts : 315

PostSubject: Re: My Characters   Wed Jun 24, 2009 6:40 am

Nice characters Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DragonologyStudent