101 Voices
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

101 Voices

101 dalmatian forum for 101 voices to be heard!

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Patch
Photobucket
Latest topics
» Tappu Evaridi Chelli Tho Sex Kathalu
Hey guys, a favor, please? I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 19, 2014 2:51 am by nakjan

» Freegate7.40 Download
Hey guys, a favor, please? I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 14, 2014 10:54 pm by nakjan

» how to get fans on facebook page xu
Hey guys, a favor, please? I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 11:36 pm by Guest

» Do you know this?
Hey guys, a favor, please? I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 11:08 pm by Guest

» buying facebook fans f2
Hey guys, a favor, please? I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 3:07 pm by Guest

» Drug Addiction Family Search
Hey guys, a favor, please? I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 4:29 am by Guest

» Drug Testing St Paul Mn
Hey guys, a favor, please? I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 30, 2011 3:16 am by Guest

» webmaster service backlink building service
Hey guys, a favor, please? I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 30, 2011 1:19 am by Guest

Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 146 on Thu Apr 08, 2021 1:33 pm
Time for the News! 7/27
Hey guys, a favor, please? I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2009 1:25 pm by Tac
Lundon: Ahememem! Preeeesenting, that deadly dog, that peerless puppy, that conniving canine, Tic, …

Comments: 3
Top posters
Olwe
Hey guys, a favor, please? I_vote_lcapHey guys, a favor, please? Lin10Hey guys, a favor, please? I_vote_rcap 
Nemo
Hey guys, a favor, please? I_vote_lcapHey guys, a favor, please? Lin10Hey guys, a favor, please? I_vote_rcap 
Hesso
sip
babclayman
Riptastic
Kit
Tac
Puffles
Two-Tone Dearly
Poll
What Game shall I Add?
Donkey Kong
Hey guys, a favor, please? I_vote_lcap8%Hey guys, a favor, please? I_vote_rcap
 8% [ 1 ]
Super Mario Bros
Hey guys, a favor, please? I_vote_lcap33%Hey guys, a favor, please? I_vote_rcap
 33% [ 4 ]
Pacman
Hey guys, a favor, please? I_vote_lcap58%Hey guys, a favor, please? I_vote_rcap
 58% [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 12
Picture of the ...month?
Photobucket
Game of the week
Movies
ATTENTION:To All Puppies That are Looking for the Movie here, It is No Longer Here.It Has Been Brought down due to Youtube Deleting The Movie From It's site.But Dont Worry, This Will Be replaced with a New Movie As Soon As Possible.Keep A Close Eye on This Widget Box, Pups!~Admin, Nuke Dearly
Music

Hey guys, a favor, please?

Go down 
+3
Nemo
Olwe
Tac
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Tac
New Dearly
New Dearly
Tac

Male Posts : 77

Hey guys, a favor, please? Empty
PostSubject: Hey guys, a favor, please?   Hey guys, a favor, please? I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 6:56 pm

STOP , STOP, STOP calling this "Tac's Forum" Or "Tac's board"
The entire POINT of this place was to have a spot where we could all work together as a TEAM. I didn't call it "Tac's board" I asked everybody for their opinions on the name and now that we have some twenty folks here, I think we'll have a lil vote on it officially.
But really, I don't want to be in charge, I don't want credit, and as soon as I can, I'd like to make some official admins get the voting up in place and start hand off my power to someone else.

You heard right- I don't WANT to be in charge here. I want the folks (Like Rip, Bab, and Nemo) Who are hard working, honest, and unbiased to keep things running smoothy. I want those who WANT to be in charge for us to be in charge, and I want us all to vote on who should lead us.

I really meant all those things that I promised when this board was created.

goofy Democracy. We work together. 101 and all, and 101 for one!!
Stay Spotted! =D bye-bye
Back to top Go down
Olwe
Spectacular Spots
Spectacular Spots
Olwe

Male Posts : 440

PostSubject: Re: Hey guys, a favor, please?   Hey guys, a favor, please? I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 2:46 am

*applaus*

What a speech ! =D
Back to top Go down
http://luckyolwe.deviantart.com/
Nemo
Puppy Pal
Puppy Pal
Nemo

Female Posts : 315

PostSubject: Re: Hey guys, a favor, please?   Hey guys, a favor, please? I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 8:04 am

Alright I won't call it Tac's board anymore ^^
Back to top Go down
slayer

slayer

Male Posts : 42

PostSubject: Re: Hey guys, a favor, please?   Hey guys, a favor, please? I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 1:08 pm

well said ide like admin powers but I dont want them right now(not till I get my computure working at home)but I like the idea of Rip Bab and Nemo in charge(hell ide have a heard time picking bwetween the 3)
Back to top Go down
DragonologyStudent

DragonologyStudent

Female Posts : 8

PostSubject: Re: Hey guys, a favor, please?   Hey guys, a favor, please? I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 10:41 pm

OK then. If you say so. I like your view on this, despite the fact that you made it, you don't want to power over other members. That is a rare and great thing, Tac. I give you an applause.
Back to top Go down
http://www.dragonologystudent.proboards.com
Tac
New Dearly
New Dearly
Tac

PostSubject: Re: Hey guys, a favor, please?   Hey guys, a favor, please? I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 11:03 pm

DragonologyStudent wrote:
OK then. If you say so. I like your view on this, despite the fact that you made it, you don't want to power over other members. That is a rare and great thing, Tac. I give you an applause.

Bah, it isn't rare or great. I'm just lazy. Cocky
Back to top Go down
Two-Tone Dearly
Admin
Two-Tone Dearly

Female Posts : 56

PostSubject: Re: Hey guys, a favor, please?   Hey guys, a favor, please? I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 11:30 pm

I agree with Dragon *standing applause* cheers
Back to top Go down
RaceFanX

PostSubject: Re: Hey guys, a favor, please?   Hey guys, a favor, please? I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 7:57 am

Indeed, it's a feat that reminds me of George Washington.
However Washington after the war didn't constantly go over to England to keep calling the King a tyrant and a dicatator while calling everyone there an idiot and trying to get them all to come to the place he started.
Posts backing up my point...

I apologize for the inconvient nature of this post and hope it mostly ignored.
Back to top Go down
RaceFanX

PostSubject: Re: Hey guys, a favor, please?   Hey guys, a favor, please? I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 10:55 am

Link didn't take.
Back to top Go down
RaceFanX

PostSubject: Re: Hey guys, a favor, please?   Hey guys, a favor, please? I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 10:56 am

sparkydearly.proboards.com/index.cgi?board=fanfics&action=display&thread=3854&page=2

Why can't I post a link in here!
Back to top Go down
Tac
New Dearly
New Dearly
Tac

PostSubject: Re: Hey guys, a favor, please?   Hey guys, a favor, please? I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 4:44 pm

Not sure if Guests can post links. Someone can look into that. Also, I ain't Washington. I'm not perfect. An I'm not gonna try. I got my faults, and I openly admit to it. But I DO try to do good things...or at least I try to follow my heart and do the things that feel right.
Back to top Go down
RaceFanX

PostSubject: Re: Hey guys, a favor, please?   Hey guys, a favor, please? I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 9:34 pm

I just took the http off the front and that worked
Back to top Go down
Tac
New Dearly
New Dearly
Tac

PostSubject: Re: Hey guys, a favor, please?   Hey guys, a favor, please? I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 9:36 pm

RaceFanX wrote:
I just took the http off the front and that worked

Yay!!!
Back to top Go down
Hesso
Farm Friend
Farm Friend

Male Posts : 187

PostSubject: Re: Hey guys, a favor, please?   Hey guys, a favor, please? I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2009 1:07 pm

hm
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hey guys, a favor, please?   Hey guys, a favor, please? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hey guys, a favor, please?
Page 1 of 1