101 Voices
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

101 Voices

101 dalmatian forum for 101 voices to be heard!

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Patch
Photobucket
Latest topics
» Tappu Evaridi Chelli Tho Sex Kathalu
*Rubs temples* I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 19, 2014 2:51 am by nakjan

» Freegate7.40 Download
*Rubs temples* I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 14, 2014 10:54 pm by nakjan

» how to get fans on facebook page xu
*Rubs temples* I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 11:36 pm by Guest

» Do you know this?
*Rubs temples* I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 11:08 pm by Guest

» buying facebook fans f2
*Rubs temples* I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 3:07 pm by Guest

» Drug Addiction Family Search
*Rubs temples* I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 4:29 am by Guest

» Drug Testing St Paul Mn
*Rubs temples* I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 30, 2011 3:16 am by Guest

» webmaster service backlink building service
*Rubs temples* I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 30, 2011 1:19 am by Guest

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 146 on Thu Apr 08, 2021 1:33 pm
Time for the News! 7/27
*Rubs temples* I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2009 1:25 pm by Tac
Lundon: Ahememem! Preeeesenting, that deadly dog, that peerless puppy, that conniving canine, Tic, …

Comments: 3
Top posters
Olwe
*Rubs temples* I_vote_lcap*Rubs temples* Lin10*Rubs temples* I_vote_rcap 
Nemo
Hesso
sip
babclayman
Riptastic
Kit
Tac
Puffles
Two-Tone Dearly
Poll
What Game shall I Add?
Donkey Kong
*Rubs temples* I_vote_lcap8%*Rubs temples* I_vote_rcap
 8% [ 1 ]
Super Mario Bros
*Rubs temples* I_vote_lcap33%*Rubs temples* I_vote_rcap
 33% [ 4 ]
Pacman
*Rubs temples* I_vote_lcap58%*Rubs temples* I_vote_rcap
 58% [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 12
Picture of the ...month?
Photobucket
Game of the week
Movies
ATTENTION:To All Puppies That are Looking for the Movie here, It is No Longer Here.It Has Been Brought down due to Youtube Deleting The Movie From It's site.But Dont Worry, This Will Be replaced with a New Movie As Soon As Possible.Keep A Close Eye on This Widget Box, Pups!~Admin, Nuke Dearly
Music

*Rubs temples*

Go down 
+4
sip
Sam
Nemo
Tac
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Tac
New Dearly
New Dearly
Tac

Male Posts : 77

*Rubs temples* Empty
PostSubject: *Rubs temples*   *Rubs temples* I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2009 8:38 am

Ugh...I don't want to complain...I don't...or Vent...but really...it's like...it's like a lot of fans of 101 dalmatians are...just....retarded. Literally. Just....flat out, drool on the shoulder, needs to wear a helmet....retarded.
I'm...tired.
Back to top Go down
Nemo
Puppy Pal
Puppy Pal
Nemo

Female Posts : 315

*Rubs temples* Empty
PostSubject: Re: *Rubs temples*   *Rubs temples* I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2009 8:42 am

It sure does feel that way.

Personally, I just think it's a few of the fans. Thank god they're not on this forum.
Back to top Go down
Sam

Sam

Male Posts : 39

*Rubs temples* Empty
PostSubject: Re: *Rubs temples*   *Rubs temples* I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2009 8:52 am

I've been reading some of the things that some folk have posted on the other forum. It's unbelievable. Especially considering that a lot of them are in their twenties.

That said, I suppose I'm not perfect either.
Back to top Go down
Tac
New Dearly
New Dearly
Tac

Male Posts : 77

*Rubs temples* Empty
PostSubject: Re: *Rubs temples*   *Rubs temples* I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2009 9:19 am

You don't have to be perfect. But it isn't hard to 'not be a asshole'
Back to top Go down
sip
New Dearly
New Dearly
sip

*Rubs temples* Empty
PostSubject: Re: *Rubs temples*   *Rubs temples* I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2009 9:36 am

Actually.. is not their fault.. sometimes they dont want to see the truth that is shown everywhere, thats why they act mostly like that... ^-^U
Back to top Go down
Nemo
Puppy Pal
Puppy Pal
Nemo

*Rubs temples* Empty
PostSubject: Re: *Rubs temples*   *Rubs temples* I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2009 9:45 am

Sip, you and Tac both make pretty good points.

But those members are going to have to face reality sometime. It's a shame since most of them are older than me o.o;
Back to top Go down
Olwe
Spectacular Spots
Spectacular Spots
Olwe

Male Posts : 440

*Rubs temples* Empty
PostSubject: Re: *Rubs temples*   *Rubs temples* I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2009 11:34 am

oh ?..
Back to top Go down
http://luckyolwe.deviantart.com/
Kit
Admin
Kit

Male Posts : 81

*Rubs temples* Empty
PostSubject: Re: *Rubs temples*   *Rubs temples* I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2009 12:41 pm

This phenomenon is all over the internet, I'm afraid. I've seen these types before. These last months I've got to know it personally, though. I'd like to know how to ease this condition. But how do you talk common sense into someone who can't even grasp the concept?

Olwe wrote:
oh ?..
"Oh" what, Olwe? What is it you question in this discussion? It's not easy to help you out if you are not being specific.
Back to top Go down
Nemo
Puppy Pal
Puppy Pal
Nemo

*Rubs temples* Empty
PostSubject: Re: *Rubs temples*   *Rubs temples* I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2009 1:05 pm

Kit wrote:
This phenomenon is all over the internet, I'm afraid. I've seen these types before. These last months I've got to know it personally, though. I'd like to know how to ease this condition. But how do you talk common sense into someone who can't even grasp the concept?

You are right Kit, I've had to deal with a lot of people like 'him' wherever I go on the internet. On deviantART, and other forums.

Sometimes it gets so ridiculous (the person's stupidity) it makes me wanna strangle their necks.
Back to top Go down
Sam

Sam

Male Posts : 39

*Rubs temples* Empty
PostSubject: Re: *Rubs temples*   *Rubs temples* I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2009 2:30 pm

*Wring their necks/strangle them

I'm sorry for being pedantic, but I didn't want to let that one go by. You got the point across properly, that's the main thing, but that one was really screaming at me.

I tend to get frustrated with one of my friends over here in real life where everyone certainly knows each other (hence why I use the term "real life"). He's a very pleasant person, but he's incredibly stupid, and I can't help but want to crack him around the face sometimes. But the internet seems to be an imbecile magnet. Especially websites such as YouTube. That is the ultimate asylum for illiterates and prats. I'm sure you've seen some of the comments. It's distressing how pathetic some people are.
Back to top Go down
Johny
New Dearly
New Dearly
Johny

Male Posts : 54

*Rubs temples* Empty
PostSubject: Re: *Rubs temples*   *Rubs temples* I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2009 2:43 pm

i have noticed that before...
sad but true.
most of the franchise fans lack of common sense, and also they seem to be afraid of the truth
even i try not to care, the way they act its just annoying and pisses me off many times.

Last edited by Johny on Wed Jun 10, 2009 4:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Nemo
Puppy Pal
Puppy Pal
Nemo

*Rubs temples* Empty
PostSubject: Re: *Rubs temples*   *Rubs temples* I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2009 4:10 pm

You are right Johny, though for me it's just certain people in the fandom.

-Bel-boy for not thinking before he posts
-Shadow on Sparky's, because he's really annoying.
-Another user whom I will not name, but their problem is the fact I cannot understand a word they say.

Last edited by Nemo on Wed Jun 10, 2009 4:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kit
Admin
Kit

Male Posts : 81

*Rubs temples* Empty
PostSubject: Re: *Rubs temples*   *Rubs temples* I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2009 4:11 pm

ChromosomeAddict wrote:
YouTube.

It's best not to look. Illiterate, uninformed, judging, arrogant, pointless... Youtube-comments seems to consist mostly of the adjectives above; people who are really concerned with proving that they are better than you for some reason.

Youtube comments is like staring Hades in the eyes.
Back to top Go down
Nemo
Puppy Pal
Puppy Pal
Nemo

*Rubs temples* Empty
PostSubject: Re: *Rubs temples*   *Rubs temples* I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2009 4:15 pm

Kit wrote:
ChromosomeAddict wrote:
YouTube.

It's best not to look. Illiterate, uninformed, judging, arrogant, pointless... Youtube-comments seems to consist mostly of the adjectives above; people who are really concerned with proving that they are better than you for some reason.

Youtube comments is like staring Hades in the eyes.

Mind if I say I agree with you Kit? Plus a lot of the youtube users are really immature when it comes to comments. Like 'suck my ****' and such and such. And all those chain letters, just simply ridiculous.
Back to top Go down
Puffles
New Dearly
New Dearly
Puffles

*Rubs temples* Empty
PostSubject: Re: *Rubs temples*   *Rubs temples* I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2009 5:13 pm

Kit wrote:

Yeah,it's like when people log into their computer they forget how to think and act like normal functioning human beings.

A pet peeve of mine that I've come across recently on dA is people who act like they're super-league artist and go around bashing other people because they do poetry or what not,yet when you look at the gallery of the one's doing the bashing and flaming their 'art' looks like somebody puked on a sheet of paper,mixed it with mustard and ketchup,and called it the Mona Lisa pale The worst part is whenever you try to give these people advice or helpful critique they go apesh*t insane and cry that you're 'insulting' them.How people like that make it in life I'll never know....
Back to top Go down
http://crocfan20.deviantart.com/
Nemo
Puppy Pal
Puppy Pal
Nemo

*Rubs temples* Empty
PostSubject: Re: *Rubs temples*   *Rubs temples* I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2009 5:30 pm

Puffles wrote:

Yeah,it's like when people log into their computer they forget how to think and act like normal functioning human beings.

A pet peeve of mine that I've come across recently on dA is people who act like they're super-league artist and go around bashing other people because they do poetry or what not,yet when you look at the gallery of the one's doing the bashing and flaming their 'art' looks like somebody puked on a sheet of paper,mixed it with mustard and ketchup,and called it the Mona Lisa pale The worst part is whenever you try to give these people advice or helpful critique they go apesh*t insane and cry that you're 'insulting' them.How people like that make it in life I'll never know....

Oi I've got that problem on dA to with a couple people. Along with the artists who edit bases, the majority if not all of it looks like a pile of donkey crap and these people have recolors/mary sues for characters.

And it's the same when you give advice, they either go crazy or say 'thanks' and next minute... they won't follow it.
Back to top Go down
Olwe
Spectacular Spots
Spectacular Spots
Olwe

Male Posts : 440

*Rubs temples* Empty
PostSubject: Re: *Rubs temples*   *Rubs temples* I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 10:52 am

=S I didn't understand well, somebody can explain me ? =3
Back to top Go down
http://luckyolwe.deviantart.com/
Sponsored content

*Rubs temples* Empty
PostSubject: Re: *Rubs temples*   *Rubs temples* I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

*Rubs temples*
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
101 Voices :: All about yer spots :: Express Yourself-
Jump to: