101 Voices
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

101 Voices

101 dalmatian forum for 101 voices to be heard!

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Patch
Photobucket
Latest topics
» Tappu Evaridi Chelli Tho Sex Kathalu
Teh crap that is my art... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 19, 2014 2:51 am by nakjan

» Freegate7.40 Download
Teh crap that is my art... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 14, 2014 10:54 pm by nakjan

» how to get fans on facebook page xu
Teh crap that is my art... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 11:36 pm by Guest

» Do you know this?
Teh crap that is my art... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 11:08 pm by Guest

» buying facebook fans f2
Teh crap that is my art... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 3:07 pm by Guest

» Drug Addiction Family Search
Teh crap that is my art... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 4:29 am by Guest

» Drug Testing St Paul Mn
Teh crap that is my art... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 30, 2011 3:16 am by Guest

» webmaster service backlink building service
Teh crap that is my art... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 30, 2011 1:19 am by Guest

Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 146 on Thu Apr 08, 2021 1:33 pm
Time for the News! 7/27
Teh crap that is my art... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2009 1:25 pm by Tac
Lundon: Ahememem! Preeeesenting, that deadly dog, that peerless puppy, that conniving canine, Tic, …

Comments: 3
Top posters
Olwe
Teh crap that is my art... - Page 2 I_vote_lcapTeh crap that is my art... - Page 2 Lin10Teh crap that is my art... - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Nemo
Teh crap that is my art... - Page 2 I_vote_lcapTeh crap that is my art... - Page 2 Lin10Teh crap that is my art... - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Hesso
sip
babclayman
Riptastic
Kit
Tac
Puffles
Two-Tone Dearly
Poll
What Game shall I Add?
Donkey Kong
Teh crap that is my art... - Page 2 I_vote_lcap8%Teh crap that is my art... - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 8% [ 1 ]
Super Mario Bros
Teh crap that is my art... - Page 2 I_vote_lcap33%Teh crap that is my art... - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 33% [ 4 ]
Pacman
Teh crap that is my art... - Page 2 I_vote_lcap58%Teh crap that is my art... - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 58% [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 12
Picture of the ...month?
Photobucket
Game of the week
Movies
ATTENTION:To All Puppies That are Looking for the Movie here, It is No Longer Here.It Has Been Brought down due to Youtube Deleting The Movie From It's site.But Dont Worry, This Will Be replaced with a New Movie As Soon As Possible.Keep A Close Eye on This Widget Box, Pups!~Admin, Nuke Dearly
Music

Teh crap that is my art...

Go down 
+7
Hesso
Olwe
Puffles
Riptastic
Johny
Nemo
sip
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
sip
New Dearly
New Dearly
sip

Teh crap that is my art... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Teh crap that is my art...   Teh crap that is my art... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 4:56 pm

Remember Desperation City??.. anyone??.. XDD.. maybe not.. it used to be my principal/greatest project back in the beginnings of 2008, when i was a lazy and clumsy artist... when i started to draw dalmatians ( especially Cadpig.. xDD ).. it was a comic focused mainly in my char, looking for his sister.. in between an upcoming war between two realms.. XP

Based in the time after all the dalmatians where adopted by the Dearlys... a very difficult story shown by different chars in different parts of the world with some crossovers to add some stealin' to the whole comic.. XP

This is page 8.. the others are in my FA page.. part of the first pics i posted..

Teh crap that is my art... - Page 2 DC_proyect

i'll make the cover of my other story i made the other day.. X3... will be sweet.. i hope.. 8P
Back to top Go down
Olwe
Spectacular Spots
Spectacular Spots
Olwe

Male Posts : 440

PostSubject: Re: Teh crap that is my art...   Teh crap that is my art... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 5:41 pm

Yay ! I remember ! I wished so to see the continuation <3

nice work =3
Back to top Go down
http://luckyolwe.deviantart.com/
Hesso
Farm Friend
Farm Friend

Male Posts : 187

PostSubject: Re: Teh crap that is my art...   Teh crap that is my art... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2009 7:49 pm

ah well
was it really so good, maybe I'm gonna see it^^
Back to top Go down
sip
New Dearly
New Dearly
sip

PostSubject: Re: Teh crap that is my art...   Teh crap that is my art... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 04, 2009 10:27 pm

plz do it... X3.. one more watcher.. *-*...

anyway.. this is the last sketched page i did of the chapter one.. fun starts now.. X3... will continue it with my actual style.. X3

Teh crap that is my art... - Page 2 DC_010
Back to top Go down
Nemo
Puppy Pal
Puppy Pal
Nemo

Female Posts : 315

PostSubject: Re: Teh crap that is my art...   Teh crap that is my art... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 04, 2009 11:26 pm

That's just... awesome... I can't think of other words for it
Back to top Go down
Olwe
Spectacular Spots
Spectacular Spots
Olwe

PostSubject: Re: Teh crap that is my art...   Teh crap that is my art... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2009 1:35 am

awesome

so many blood * gulp *

*_*
Back to top Go down
sip
New Dearly
New Dearly
sip

PostSubject: Re: Teh crap that is my art...   Teh crap that is my art... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 5:59 pm

heh.. yahh.. was a bloody story.. xDD

anyway.. i found some old sketches along with the comic and wanted to see if i could color them.. XP.. i did this as an early birthday gift for Jonhy.. XDD he knows he loves seeing her like that.. XP..

Teh crap that is my art... - Page 2 Cadpigtent

and this is another old one.. one i did for Tac and Aria.. XP.. some of you may remember it..

Teh crap that is my art... - Page 2 BellanotieofDoom_25
Back to top Go down
Olwe
Spectacular Spots
Spectacular Spots
Olwe

PostSubject: Re: Teh crap that is my art...   Teh crap that is my art... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 10:54 am

woah =3
you did an awesome work <3
Back to top Go down
slayer

slayer

Male Posts : 42

PostSubject: Re: Teh crap that is my art...   Teh crap that is my art... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 1:27 pm

cool picls Sip I like both(but nmo do color the secend one)
Back to top Go down
sip
New Dearly
New Dearly
sip

PostSubject: Re: Teh crap that is my art...   Teh crap that is my art... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 7:40 pm

ahh slayer... what does "nmo" means?? ^-^U
Back to top Go down
Hesso
Farm Friend
Farm Friend

PostSubject: Re: Teh crap that is my art...   Teh crap that is my art... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2009 3:37 pm

I really loved that one
its great^^
Back to top Go down
sip
New Dearly
New Dearly
sip

PostSubject: Re: Teh crap that is my art...   Teh crap that is my art... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 8:12 pm

why not loving this site?.. is sweet.. is free.. it gots censorship about obsene pictures, no trolls... a sweet dark grey interface... and dalmatians.. XDD

For the forum, Tac and Aria.. cheers... X3.. because this pic paid the root beer i'm drinkin right now..xDDDD

Teh crap that is my art... - Page 2 CamisetaTac_aria101_voices
Back to top Go down
Nemo
Puppy Pal
Puppy Pal
Nemo

PostSubject: Re: Teh crap that is my art...   Teh crap that is my art... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 8:44 pm

Holy crap Sip!

fffffffft

This is amazing picture of the two.

WELL DONE! <3
Back to top Go down
Johny
New Dearly
New Dearly
Johny

Male Posts : 54

PostSubject: Re: Teh crap that is my art...   Teh crap that is my art... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 9:20 pm

simply amazing, and sxtremely cute, really
i vote this one as the new pic of the month¬¬
Back to top Go down
Puffles
New Dearly
New Dearly
Puffles

PostSubject: Re: Teh crap that is my art...   Teh crap that is my art... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 10:11 pm

What Nemo and Johny said.

Pic of the Month definitely cheers
Back to top Go down
http://crocfan20.deviantart.com/
babclayman
New Dearly
New Dearly
babclayman

Male Posts : 93

PostSubject: Re: Teh crap that is my art...   Teh crap that is my art... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 2:33 am

Hehe nice picture Sippy =3

I love that little small heat eyes speech bubble Tac has from his unamused face.

I guess it's true that they say, keep 'em mean, keep 'em keen, =P

Good work Wink
Back to top Go down
http://babclayman.deviantart.com
Olwe
Spectacular Spots
Spectacular Spots
Olwe

PostSubject: Re: Teh crap that is my art...   Teh crap that is my art... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 4:08 am

AWESOME !! I love it <3
Back to top Go down
Hesso
Farm Friend
Farm Friend

PostSubject: Re: Teh crap that is my art...   Teh crap that is my art... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 7:05 pm

OH MY GOD...
what else to say... to... this world wonder of art
THS FANTASTIC-AMAZING-AWESOME-... and other words which describe this picture...?
wait... these words are not worth to describe these picture...
I really love this picture, nothing more to say
basta
Back to top Go down
sip
New Dearly
New Dearly
sip

PostSubject: Re: Teh crap that is my art...   Teh crap that is my art... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2009 11:17 pm

for your amusement.. i want to wait a little with my comics.. in case you want to see some.. XP.. if you dont.. well.. i'm still doing them..

anyway.. i want to show this, since it shows a dalmatian pup.. XP.. i'll do chibis later.. XDDD and i'm working in a cadpig T-shirt design.. X3

Teh crap that is my art... - Page 2 Mix-velvet_commission

more to cum soon.. stay connected.. XP
Back to top Go down
babclayman
New Dearly
New Dearly
babclayman

Male Posts : 93

PostSubject: Re: Teh crap that is my art...   Teh crap that is my art... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2009 1:37 am

Awww...Mixer looks SOOOOOOOOOOO Adorible as a puppy ^^
I even like the lighting too. However the wolf seems a whee tiny little bit off to me, Don't know why =/

Sweet work Sip Wink
Back to top Go down
http://babclayman.deviantart.com
Hesso
Farm Friend
Farm Friend

PostSubject: Re: Teh crap that is my art...   Teh crap that is my art... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2009 1:40 am

I just can agree, mixer looks cute^^
he seems a bit scary of the wolf isnt he?
Back to top Go down
Olwe
Spectacular Spots
Spectacular Spots
Olwe

PostSubject: Re: Teh crap that is my art...   Teh crap that is my art... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2009 2:10 am

that so cute <3 Razz
Back to top Go down
Nemo
Puppy Pal
Puppy Pal
Nemo

PostSubject: Re: Teh crap that is my art...   Teh crap that is my art... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2009 9:41 am

Nice work Very Happy
Back to top Go down
sip
New Dearly
New Dearly
sip

PostSubject: Re: Teh crap that is my art...   Teh crap that is my art... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 11:04 pm

now the tittle of the thread fits perfectly.. look at this piece of post eated food.. D8

Teh crap that is my art... - Page 2 Doodles
Back to top Go down
Olwe
Spectacular Spots
Spectacular Spots
Olwe

PostSubject: Re: Teh crap that is my art...   Teh crap that is my art... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 2:24 am

uh uuuh .. uh UUUHHH ???!!!!!

I'm not awake or i understand nothing O_o...

But anyway good work..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Teh crap that is my art...   Teh crap that is my art... - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Teh crap that is my art...
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
101 Voices :: Creativity! :: Art and pictures!-
Jump to: