101 Voices
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

101 Voices

101 dalmatian forum for 101 voices to be heard!

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Patch
Photobucket
Latest topics
» Tappu Evaridi Chelli Tho Sex Kathalu
Johny says I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 19, 2014 2:51 am by nakjan

» Freegate7.40 Download
Johny says I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 14, 2014 10:54 pm by nakjan

» how to get fans on facebook page xu
Johny says I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 11:36 pm by Guest

» Do you know this?
Johny says I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 11:08 pm by Guest

» buying facebook fans f2
Johny says I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 3:07 pm by Guest

» Drug Addiction Family Search
Johny says I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 4:29 am by Guest

» Drug Testing St Paul Mn
Johny says I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 30, 2011 3:16 am by Guest

» webmaster service backlink building service
Johny says I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 30, 2011 1:19 am by Guest

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 146 on Thu Apr 08, 2021 1:33 pm
Time for the News! 7/27
Johny says I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2009 1:25 pm by Tac
Lundon: Ahememem! Preeeesenting, that deadly dog, that peerless puppy, that conniving canine, Tic, …

Comments: 3
Top posters
Olwe
Johny says I_vote_lcapJohny says Lin10Johny says I_vote_rcap 
Nemo
Hesso
sip
babclayman
Riptastic
Kit
Tac
Puffles
Two-Tone Dearly
Poll
What Game shall I Add?
Donkey Kong
Johny says I_vote_lcap8%Johny says I_vote_rcap
 8% [ 1 ]
Super Mario Bros
Johny says I_vote_lcap33%Johny says I_vote_rcap
 33% [ 4 ]
Pacman
Johny says I_vote_lcap58%Johny says I_vote_rcap
 58% [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 12
Picture of the ...month?
Photobucket
Game of the week
Movies
ATTENTION:To All Puppies That are Looking for the Movie here, It is No Longer Here.It Has Been Brought down due to Youtube Deleting The Movie From It's site.But Dont Worry, This Will Be replaced with a New Movie As Soon As Possible.Keep A Close Eye on This Widget Box, Pups!~Admin, Nuke Dearly
Music

Johny says

Go down 
+2
Riptastic
Johny
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Johny
New Dearly
New Dearly
Johny

Male Posts : 54

Johny says Empty
PostSubject: Johny says   Johny says I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 10:27 am

i already said this in the other board but would like to post it here aswell bc i still think this was awesome x3
and whenever i whine dont worry, i wont do it in that annoying way we all hate xp

remember that thread Sip made saying that he would leave?

well, he left home and came to my city for some days, thats right, finally, after all these years we could finally meet in person x3

like i expected, it was a little bit strange to see someone in person after knowing him just from the internet Razz but that was just at the very begining, after realizing that he was the same person i have been talking to all this time then it was awesomness from that point on

and i cant believe he brought me this...

Johny says IMG_0066

i swear i almost squeal like a little girl when he said he had brought them to me x3, i swear i was speechless, really, didnt know what to say, those are 2 from my favorite drawings made by him from all time x3. also, i cant believe that he gave me his propelling pencil !! he one he has used the most for his drawing!!

i know some might think im way too excited bc of that, but i dont care i think those were AWESOME gifts

then he began to give me some lil tips for sketcihng and just after he made 2 lines BAM! insipration attacked xp

and after some seconds he drew these quick sketches in the folder the drawings were in,
Johny says IMG_0063

that was gave me a lot of motivation and inspiration, it really did.

then he also made this ones

Johny says IMG_0067

but unfortunately that day, i had to go back home almost after we had dinner.

then next day (yesterday) he had the notice that he was going to go home that day, so i picked him up at his hotel and after getting some hamburgers for dinner and a slow and calmed ride to the bus station we began to come along with some crazy ideas for a new comic xp this is the lil letter with the first ideas, i would say what it will be about, but NAH wait till its ready to know what it will be about,
Johny says IMG_0056
then after some time waiting with him, i headed back home, bc i had to wake up early today, but i gotta say i could not sleep, i think i was a lil bit worried for leaving him there alone Razz but i know he must be ok ^^

it was really cool, thats all i can say about it

and now i know you arrived, its good to know that buddy^^

sorry for the pic's size, but photobucket doesnt allow me to have bigger pics =/
Back to top Go down
Riptastic
Top Dog
Top Dog
Riptastic

Male Posts : 84

Johny says Empty
PostSubject: Re: Johny says   Johny says I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 11:25 am

I gotta say, those are awesome and its cool you met Sipster.
Back to top Go down
Olwe
Spectacular Spots
Spectacular Spots
Olwe

Male Posts : 440

Johny says Empty
PostSubject: Re: Johny says   Johny says I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 12:33 pm

wow O_o
Back to top Go down
http://luckyolwe.deviantart.com/
Nemo
Puppy Pal
Puppy Pal
Nemo

Female Posts : 315

Johny says Empty
PostSubject: Re: Johny says   Johny says I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 12:36 pm

Awesome ^^
Back to top Go down
Johny
New Dearly
New Dearly
Johny

Johny says Empty
PostSubject: Re: Johny says   Johny says I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2009 2:31 pm

right now im very excited x3 im going to a metallica concert tomorrow, it has been 10 years since they came to the country, that is why this ocation is so very special, and promisses to me one of the craziest and most insane concerts ever, i cant wait.

somehow i think this is the way Karma is rewarding me for that time i was forced to take my sister to a Johnas Brothers concert.......scary, i know..

but anyway thats in the past xp, i cant wait, i hope i can sleep tonight bc i havent done so the entire week
Back to top Go down
Nemo
Puppy Pal
Puppy Pal
Nemo

Johny says Empty
PostSubject: Re: Johny says   Johny says I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2009 4:29 pm

Be sure to tell us how it is! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Johny
New Dearly
New Dearly
Johny

Johny says Empty
PostSubject: Re: Johny says   Johny says I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 07, 2009 12:55 am

.... i am smashed, really i can hardly stand on my legs,

the concert was awesome, just awesome, the best freaggin concert i have ever been in, i cant believe i was in all that "slam"
it really really kicked ass, the played "ride the lighting" they had only played that song once in a concert, it was a honor to listen to that performance
now im going to need lots and lots of sleep i hope i can move tomorrow x3

but the fact i feel this tired and smashed makes me think just one thing... it was totally worth it !!!
Back to top Go down
Kit
Admin
Kit

Male Posts : 81

Johny says Empty
PostSubject: Re: Johny says   Johny says I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 07, 2009 5:59 am

Johny wrote:
.... i am smashed, really i can hardly stand on my legs,

the concert was awesome, just awesome, the best freaggin concert i have ever been in, i cant believe i was in all that "slam"
it really really kicked ass, the played "ride the lighting" they had only played that song once in a concert, it was a honor to listen to that performance
now im going to need lots and lots of sleep i hope i can move tomorrow x3

but the fact i feel this tired and smashed makes me think just one thing... it was totally worth it !!!

Yep. You havn't been to a rock concert if your ribs arn't sore the morning after =)

I'm glad you enjoyed it. I know too well how it is to be in a concert and be in total ecstasy. It's a feeling I owe to everyone who likes music!
Back to top Go down
Sam

Sam

Male Posts : 39

Johny says Empty
PostSubject: Re: Johny says   Johny says I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 07, 2009 8:48 am

I remember the Mr. Bungle tour.

I wish, anyway. From what I've seen on the internet, their gigs were spectacular, but it isn't the same as actually being there.

I did, however, go to see Status Quo a while back, so I can imagine how you felt. As well as the year before that. And the year before that. And the year before that. And the one before that. They were great.
I can leave or take Metallica, but I prefer their less frantic songs.
Back to top Go down
Nemo
Puppy Pal
Puppy Pal
Nemo

Johny says Empty
PostSubject: Re: Johny says   Johny says I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 07, 2009 9:04 am

Dude it's awesome you had fun! Very Happy I haven't been to many concerts, but the ones I went to were never like that XD
Back to top Go down
Johny
New Dearly
New Dearly
Johny

Johny says Empty
PostSubject: Re: Johny says   Johny says I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 07, 2009 11:26 am

ok i just woke up, and boy am i in pain, my legs, my neck, even my ribs hurt, not to mention i also burnt my skin for waiting all that time under the sun.
but i could not be happier x3 bounce
this kicked ass, now i think ill get an aspirine, and then sleep other 5 hours xp
Back to top Go down
Olwe
Spectacular Spots
Spectacular Spots
Olwe

Johny says Empty
PostSubject: Re: Johny says   Johny says I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 07, 2009 11:37 am

>.< take an aspirine the morning is not cool >.<
Back to top Go down
Johny
New Dearly
New Dearly
Johny

Johny says Empty
PostSubject: Re: Johny says   Johny says I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 07, 2009 11:46 am

its ok Olwe, it wont kill me i just need something to kill some pain Razz
Back to top Go down
Olwe
Spectacular Spots
Spectacular Spots
Olwe

Johny says Empty
PostSubject: Re: Johny says   Johny says I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 07, 2009 1:47 pm

Indeed, but it's not cool XP
Back to top Go down
Johny
New Dearly
New Dearly
Johny

Johny says Empty
PostSubject: Re: Johny says   Johny says I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 12:20 pm

i HATE being sick...

i have flu, well more than a flu, an infection in the throat, i get them very often, and i kinda got used to them even they are painfull as hell, but this one is different, right now i dont have an annoying sore throat like ussual, its something i can perfectly deal with, but the only little bad thing is, that everytime i try to sleep, i cant stop coughing, i just CANT, every 4 minutes i do it about 10 times, which makes just imposible to fall asleep.

this has happeed since friday, i only get about 4 hours of sleep, but lastnight it was even worse.
i went to bed at 10:pm but this kept happening, until 2 AM, i didnt sleep anything in all that time. after the first hour i had some robitusin to see if it helped, but nothing happened, that thing didnt help at all -_-

after my mom finally got tired to hear me like that she told me to use some vapo rub in the plant of my feet, and surprisingly ... it worked, i dont know why, but it did, only after that i could finally sleep... for 3:30 hours -_-

so thats all i have rested, im tired and very very pissed bc of that, the only good thing is that i dont have any kind of fever or syntome besides coughing since saturday, but damnit im going to go crazy if i dont get good sleep tonight
Back to top Go down
Nemo
Puppy Pal
Puppy Pal
Nemo

Johny says Empty
PostSubject: Re: Johny says   Johny says I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 12:58 pm

Sorry about that Johny, I hope you get better soon
Back to top Go down
Olwe
Spectacular Spots
Spectacular Spots
Olwe

Johny says Empty
PostSubject: Re: Johny says   Johny says I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 1:36 pm

sorry to hear that >.<
hope that you will feel better ^^
Back to top Go down
Johny
New Dearly
New Dearly
Johny

Johny says Empty
PostSubject: Re: Johny says   Johny says I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 9:34 am

im freakin going insane, 4th night in a row like that, i dont know what to do, now nothing worked, i think im going to get shots or something i just cant take this anymore, i look like a freakin zombie.
ARGH
Back to top Go down
Olwe
Spectacular Spots
Spectacular Spots
Olwe

Johny says Empty
PostSubject: Re: Johny says   Johny says I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 12:51 pm

O_o ? 4 night ?! Oh god O_o
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Johny says Empty
PostSubject: Re: Johny says   Johny says I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Johny says
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
101 Voices :: All about yer spots :: Express Yourself-
Jump to: