101 Voices

101 dalmatian forum for 101 voices to be heard!

HomeCalendarGalleryFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Patch
Photobucket
Latest topics
» Tappu Evaridi Chelli Tho Sex Kathalu
Wed Feb 19, 2014 2:51 am by nakjan

» Freegate7.40 Download
Fri Feb 14, 2014 10:54 pm by nakjan

» how to get fans on facebook page xu
Tue Aug 02, 2011 11:36 pm by Guest

» Do you know this?
Tue Aug 02, 2011 11:08 pm by Guest

» buying facebook fans f2
Tue Aug 02, 2011 3:07 pm by Guest

» Drug Addiction Family Search
Tue Aug 02, 2011 4:29 am by Guest

» Drug Testing St Paul Mn
Sat Jul 30, 2011 3:16 am by Guest

» webmaster service backlink building service
Sat Jul 30, 2011 1:19 am by Guest

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 42 on Sat Nov 02, 2013 10:35 am
Time for the News! 7/27
Mon Jul 27, 2009 1:25 pm by Tac
Lundon: Ahememem! Preeeesenting, that deadly dog, that peerless puppy, that conniving canine, Tic, …

Comments: 3
Top posters
Olwe

Nemo

Hesso

sip

babclayman

Riptastic

Kit

Tac

Puffles

Two-Tone Dearly

Poll
What Game shall I Add?
Donkey Kong
8%
 8% [ 1 ]
Super Mario Bros
33%
 33% [ 4 ]
Pacman
58%
 58% [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 12
Picture of the ...month?
Photobucket
Game of the week
Movies
ATTENTION:To All Puppies That are Looking for the Movie here, It is No Longer Here.It Has Been Brought down due to Youtube Deleting The Movie From It's site.But Dont Worry, This Will Be replaced with a New Movie As Soon As Possible.Keep A Close Eye on This Widget Box, Pups!~Admin, Nuke Dearly
Music

Share | 

Spooky

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Tac
New Dearly
New Dearly

Male Posts : 77

PostSubject: Spooky   Sun May 31, 2009 9:14 pm

Admittedly, Spooky, is one of my favorite characters. Almost more then Tic-Tac. She's just so...so............so unique and crazy and fun to play. Ok, here's the skinny on my chubby little goth girl.

Name: Spooky
Breed: Dalmatian ...?
Eyes: Brown
Collar: Purple
Sexuality: Completely unknown.
Build: Chubby, Pudgy, and plump
Specific character traits: Spooky's fur is always a pitch black except for a single white spot somewhere on her body. Usually her left eye but it's been known to change to her right eye, or over her eyes, or where ever.

Spooky's History:
Little is known about the plump midnight colored canine that appeared one day on the farm. She insists she's 'always' been there, but refuses to go into detail about her past. It's a severe mystery that's haunted more then one pup, (And parent) but she rarely causes trouble, and usually keeps to herself. It's when puppies bother her- things go a little....weird.

Personality:
Spooky is weird as she is mysterious. She has a deep affinity for all things creepy, weird and obscure, with a deep knowledge of the occult, and darker parts of life. She can often be found reading books or giving psychic readings about the future, often pretending to forsee terrible events and chuckling at the puppy's over active imagination.
Regardles, of how she acts, Spooky is just a puppy- a goofy, creepy, puppy with a deep french accent. She's relatively easy going provided you respect HER and what it is she does. She's been seen once or twice in the company of Aria, and often picks on Twotone. She doesn't dislike Lucky- nor does she actively like him, or participate in adventures. She doesn't like or dislike anybody, preferring to keep to herself, quiet, and secretive- but she has been known to hang around Kit and Clayton every now and then.

Often, Spooky is Located in the Farm House attic or Crawl space, reading about the occult or horror stories. She has a bad habit of appearing and disappearing when you least expect her. In fact, whenever she appears nobody even realizes it until she speaks up- and most often that's right behind you!! While often easy going, when angered, Spooky will sometimes, slip into a mixture of angry French and English.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nemo
Puppy Pal
Puppy Pal

Female Posts : 315

PostSubject: Re: Spooky   Sun May 31, 2009 9:41 pm

Cool character Tac! From what I've read, I think she'd get along with Nemo (since she also likes the creepy stuff to).
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Olwe
Spectacular Spots
Spectacular Spots

Male Posts : 440

PostSubject: Re: Spooky   Mon Jun 01, 2009 4:00 am

nice character ^^
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://luckyolwe.deviantart.com/
Kit
Admin

Male Posts : 81

PostSubject: Re: Spooky   Mon Jun 01, 2009 4:16 am

Spooky! Yeah, she is easily one of my favourites among your characters. I was hoping she would turn up somehow Very Happy The goofy, creepy french pudgeball pup =) Well deviced and made of awesome.

I'm also glad you took the liberty to include Kit (and Clayton) among who she would asociate with. As far as canon goes Kit spends the majority of his time in the attic either listening to music or sleeping as he doesn't like to sleep in company of the other dogs in the barn, so it's likely they might have bumped into eachother at some point.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nuke

Male Posts : 30

PostSubject: Re: Spooky   Thu Jun 04, 2009 11:20 am

yay. a profile finally for spooks.
nice one too, from that she sound ho--i mean cool. ^^
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Spooky   

Back to top Go down