101 Voices
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

101 Voices

101 dalmatian forum for 101 voices to be heard!

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Patch
Photobucket
Latest topics
» Tappu Evaridi Chelli Tho Sex Kathalu
About Rip (Character) I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 19, 2014 2:51 am by nakjan

» Freegate7.40 Download
About Rip (Character) I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 14, 2014 10:54 pm by nakjan

» how to get fans on facebook page xu
About Rip (Character) I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 11:36 pm by Guest

» Do you know this?
About Rip (Character) I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 11:08 pm by Guest

» buying facebook fans f2
About Rip (Character) I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 3:07 pm by Guest

» Drug Addiction Family Search
About Rip (Character) I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 4:29 am by Guest

» Drug Testing St Paul Mn
About Rip (Character) I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 30, 2011 3:16 am by Guest

» webmaster service backlink building service
About Rip (Character) I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 30, 2011 1:19 am by Guest

Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 146 on Thu Apr 08, 2021 1:33 pm
Time for the News! 7/27
About Rip (Character) I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2009 1:25 pm by Tac
Lundon: Ahememem! Preeeesenting, that deadly dog, that peerless puppy, that conniving canine, Tic, …

Comments: 3
Top posters
Olwe
About Rip (Character) I_vote_lcapAbout Rip (Character) Lin10About Rip (Character) I_vote_rcap 
Nemo
About Rip (Character) I_vote_lcapAbout Rip (Character) Lin10About Rip (Character) I_vote_rcap 
Hesso
sip
babclayman
Riptastic
Kit
Tac
Puffles
Two-Tone Dearly
Poll
What Game shall I Add?
Donkey Kong
About Rip (Character) I_vote_lcap8%About Rip (Character) I_vote_rcap
 8% [ 1 ]
Super Mario Bros
About Rip (Character) I_vote_lcap33%About Rip (Character) I_vote_rcap
 33% [ 4 ]
Pacman
About Rip (Character) I_vote_lcap58%About Rip (Character) I_vote_rcap
 58% [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 12
Picture of the ...month?
Photobucket
Game of the week
Movies
ATTENTION:To All Puppies That are Looking for the Movie here, It is No Longer Here.It Has Been Brought down due to Youtube Deleting The Movie From It's site.But Dont Worry, This Will Be replaced with a New Movie As Soon As Possible.Keep A Close Eye on This Widget Box, Pups!~Admin, Nuke Dearly
Music

About Rip (Character)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Riptastic
Top Dog
Top Dog
Riptastic

Male Posts : 84

About Rip (Character) Empty
PostSubject: About Rip (Character)   About Rip (Character) I_icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 7:41 am

Rip:
While not my first creation, Rip originated from me needing a brother for Razor. Because he was so much more popular back a few years ago, I switched from using Razor as my fursona to Rip and had that since recently. Also another fun fact about Rip is, Rip was never his official name. If anyone's read my first story, "Discover This", you'd notice it was Kay who actually named Rip. Rip didnt like to be called by his code name, 103 A7 so Kay called him Rip because she saw his huge "ripped" spot on his back. Rip decided that was alright with him and it stuck.

Also, the story, "Through Scarred Eyes" had ton's of errors, like how his brother's and sister's would call him Rip as if that was his name to begin with. Rip wasnt always a cyborg as some of you already know. He was captured in the story, "Through Scarred Eyes" along with Diamond, the youngest of all 5 who is still missing, while "Discover This" talked about what happened AFTER the transformation and how he escaped. Because of the transformation, this is a reason Rip can no longer grow. Most of his skeleton is encased in titanium (legs, ribs, tail, top areas of skull and muzzle) and his chest has a titanium plated (that was later ripped out in "Desert Storm"). He'll always remain in a puppy's appearence even after years. Rip's rip on his back was meant to be something significant, but I rubbed out that idea, for another failed one, a large cannon. So now, its unknown if anything special is to be held with it.

Another interesting thing about Rip is his silver collar. I had it to spark on occasions since Rip was an unfinished project but again, I rubbed that out. If anyone has noticed, my yahoo screen name is Silverco101. That translates into SilverCollar101dalmatians. Rip's nervous system is integrated into that specially made collar so if his vitals should ever flatline behind enemy lines, he'd self destruct (there is also a set phrase that can be said to make him go offline without exploding). This measure was so that the enemy couldnt gather the scraps to recreated the top secret unit and retaliate. After all, Rip was created entirely to fight in covert and international warfares.

Because Rip escaped after he was supposed to have been terminated (along with other models and normals), they, the Cru LabTech, created one last model. Model 105 Omega, also better known as The Grim Reaper. The most highest ranking of all models, the most improved, self learning, fully mechanical robot to hunt down and destory model 103 A7 first, then the rest of the escaped models.

Rip's relationship with 104 A7
After Rip freed the other captives, most that were not yet used in any experiments, he stumbled upon one who wouldnt budge from their cage. It was bio-model 104 A7, or better known as Kay. Stating she had no home or place to go, Rip later discovered she was actually test tubed, meaning, she wasnt born from another dog but cloned in the same lab. Rip took her under his care and allowed for her to follow him. After defending Kay against various street dogs, one named Dobe in particular, they both soon found there way onto the Dearly's bus not knowing they'd meet another set of dogs already there.

Not much as been continued after said event but it seemed Rip eventually left Kay. While thats not offical, nothing else has been made or stated otherwise, so the book is still open.

More random Info on Rip
Rip suffers from occasional personality changes. They can be evidently seen in his eyes as they change color depending on the mood and personality.

Red eyes: Anger, Hatred, Jealousy, Envy

Blue eyes: Sad, Guilt, Shocked, Hurt, Defeat.

Green eyes: Happy, Pleased, Calm, Love.

Yellow eyes: Serious, Indifferent.

Black eyes: Inactive, Death.

Brown eyes: Normal.

Purple eyes: Horny.

On certain occasions, he is sometimes seen with two colors.

-Update-

Currently, there has been a major hold on Rip's storyline. But for the sake of 101 Dalmatians, Rip will have to exsist in two different worlds. One as a Dalmatian, the other as a German Shepherd Husky mix. However, Rip no longer has other siblings aside from Diamond. Nothing has been mentioned about her so her story is a blur and in the works. Because of the sudden change in Rip's story, "Through Scarred Eyes" no longer applies as Razor, Casey, and Rocky are no longer related to Rip and Diamond.

Plans have been made to rewrite the entire history of Rip, and with doing so could very well feature some fan-made characters, along with original characters.

This would include, Reeve, Clover, 2247, Wrath, Kitty Kate, Mod, and a whole list of potential others.
Back to top Go down
Olwe
Spectacular Spots
Spectacular Spots
Olwe

Male Posts : 440

PostSubject: Re: About Rip (Character)   About Rip (Character) I_icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 9:46 am

woah... can we see a pic on him to see better ? =3
Back to top Go down
http://luckyolwe.deviantart.com/
Riptastic
Top Dog
Top Dog
Riptastic

Male Posts : 84

PostSubject: Re: About Rip (Character)   About Rip (Character) I_icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 9:49 am

Yeah, there's a pic of Rip in my gallery.

Im sure you'll notice which one is Rip. x3
Back to top Go down
Olwe
Spectacular Spots
Spectacular Spots
Olwe

PostSubject: Re: About Rip (Character)   About Rip (Character) I_icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 9:49 am

coooool, i go look it now =3
Back to top Go down
Nemo
Puppy Pal
Puppy Pal
Nemo

Female Posts : 315

PostSubject: Re: About Rip (Character)   About Rip (Character) I_icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 11:08 am

I have been interested in this character for a while, nice info!
Back to top Go down
Olwe
Spectacular Spots
Spectacular Spots
Olwe

PostSubject: Re: About Rip (Character)   About Rip (Character) I_icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 11:09 am

Rip is interesting What a Face
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: About Rip (Character)   About Rip (Character) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

About Rip (Character)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
101 Voices :: General :: Characters-
Jump to: