101 Voices
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

101 Voices

101 dalmatian forum for 101 voices to be heard!

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Patch
Photobucket
Latest topics
» Tappu Evaridi Chelli Tho Sex Kathalu
In Town I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 19, 2014 2:51 am by nakjan

» Freegate7.40 Download
In Town I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 14, 2014 10:54 pm by nakjan

» how to get fans on facebook page xu
In Town I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 11:36 pm by Guest

» Do you know this?
In Town I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 11:08 pm by Guest

» buying facebook fans f2
In Town I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 3:07 pm by Guest

» Drug Addiction Family Search
In Town I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 4:29 am by Guest

» Drug Testing St Paul Mn
In Town I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 30, 2011 3:16 am by Guest

» webmaster service backlink building service
In Town I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 30, 2011 1:19 am by Guest

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 146 on Thu Apr 08, 2021 1:33 pm
Time for the News! 7/27
In Town I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2009 1:25 pm by Tac
Lundon: Ahememem! Preeeesenting, that deadly dog, that peerless puppy, that conniving canine, Tic, …

Comments: 3
Top posters
Olwe
In Town I_vote_lcapIn Town Lin10In Town I_vote_rcap 
Nemo
Hesso
sip
babclayman
Riptastic
Kit
Tac
Puffles
Two-Tone Dearly
Poll
What Game shall I Add?
Donkey Kong
In Town I_vote_lcap8%In Town I_vote_rcap
 8% [ 1 ]
Super Mario Bros
In Town I_vote_lcap33%In Town I_vote_rcap
 33% [ 4 ]
Pacman
In Town I_vote_lcap58%In Town I_vote_rcap
 58% [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 12
Picture of the ...month?
Photobucket
Game of the week
Movies
ATTENTION:To All Puppies That are Looking for the Movie here, It is No Longer Here.It Has Been Brought down due to Youtube Deleting The Movie From It's site.But Dont Worry, This Will Be replaced with a New Movie As Soon As Possible.Keep A Close Eye on This Widget Box, Pups!~Admin, Nuke Dearly
Music

In Town

Go down 
+2
Kit
babclayman
6 posters
AuthorMessage
babclayman
New Dearly
New Dearly
babclayman

Male Posts : 93

In Town Empty
PostSubject: In Town   In Town I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2009 4:32 pm

Hello everyone, here is a sequal to "Nothing Happens" i was talking about.
Just to let you know i will post it up in separate parts as i got more to this. But for now, let's hope this will be "The Empire Strikes Back" of "Nothing Happens"

Enjoy
Very Happy

---------------------------------------------

I wait outside the “Mom & Pops” Market amongst some of my step sibs while Nanny goes in for a purchase of extra kibble, we ran out of the normal supply this lunch time and the next delivery doesn’t arrive until tomorrow.
I can guess the reason we ran out so early was because Rollys extra large gullet wished for seconds, thirds, forth & fifth rounds. Just typical Rolly behaviour, you think after all he eats, someone would try to restrain him or he becomes a giant blob of fat the size of the Apollo (To think of it...that would be pretty interesting)
But kibble aside, that it merely half the reason we’re in town, despite the use of the bus to get into town and back (god forbid us walking THAT far in one day) along with the fact that we need something to carry the products Nanny buys home. We intend to walk a little further into town, to the “Primp N Pup” fur salon for a fur trim, we’re going in groups of 9 (One group for eleven days)
This amount of pups in a group for a certain amount of days all goes according to the plan our human owners came up with, I mean; if we all 101 of us pups went to the salon together at once, we be thrown out by the owners thinking we were taking the piss (trust me, that’s why not many dog sitters usually accept us If all our humans ago away)

I look amongst the group I was selected to go in, the pups chosen consisted of the following. Oddy, that so-called dragon in disguise (honestly, that doesn’t even fool me) with no spots, brown hair and sporting a blue collar.
Slayer, his collar a tint of orange (I think) lightning spots running all up and along his body and his hair just shining a bright yellow which shone in the light sun beams just barely making their way through the grey clouded sky.
Puffy, a minor chub pup (Never as bad as Rolly though) with a few ear rings, a big layer of black across the right side of his face and who’s hair lit up with a tint of green which matches the collar of newly mowed grass.
Nemo, a female whom wore a grey beanie cap with a skull on it.
A male with nuclear symbol spots of both of his ears; so let’s obviously call him Nuke.
Doc, the Doctor Who fanatic with a scarlet scarf wrapped around his neck, his toy sonic screwdriver tucked into it.
A quite special occasion where a pup who wore a blue collar and across his eyes were spots like an O & an X. This pup was known as Tac, a guy whom I haven’t really seen much of before, all I know is that he and Lucky despise each other for some apparent reason and this is one of the rare times in which he’s out his shed, normally he doesn’t go out but the combined efforts of mother and that girl who normally hangs out with Tac (I think her name was Aria) to get him out of it.
Lastly, But NEVER certainly least, Kit; a small yet athletic gypsy pup (and really good friend of mine whom I first met when investigating a noise in the attic) with a blue collar, white ears (an ear rings going through one) and the most distinguished feature, a patch of black fur going across his left eye. I look to his face curiously; it lay with a deep expression of quaking, or was it an appeal of vacillating?
I gently speak to him raising one of my eyebrows with the question “You alright Kit?”

Kit looks at me with his deep eyes, his expression stayed for a while with a pause before he answered me "Oh...I’m, I’m okay Clayton. Just thinking about this trip The Nanny is taking us on. Some talk on some styles they want their fur to be done in, but I am abit unsure what to have mine like."
I stared to Kit and titled my head before giving him a smile “It’ll be ok.” I tell him “You are able to cope with having Lucky brag on about his so-called ‘adventures’ and being able to keep a still expression when Pug shouts in your face, chances are this trip is going to be easier than a race against a snail in a traffic jam for you.”
I see Kit give me a small smile for the confidence booster but still, I could tell he was still undecided on the hair, I attempted to subtly give suggestion of what style Kit could have his hair done in…
“I hear from Nuke that he’s to get that style to which the fur is done in this sort of Faukhawk format, I’ll be going for that one too as Nuke said it made me look a bit older, plus it’s a nice style…”
Kit blinked at me, to which I responded with a gulp. Knowing Kit he can probably tell by my face that I was trying to help him, I continued anyway “Oddy, Slayer & Puffy are having their fur re-dyed, I heard Tac also has his three spikes in his hair dyed black too…and while I don’t know what Nemo is getting, I know Doc would definitely be getting a spiky style to match that of David Tennants hair.
Kit stared at me more and nodded with a faint smiled emerging “Thanks for the help my friend…” his smiled stayed before giving a small wink from his Patch fur eye.

As Nanny finally comes out and we continued walking down the streets, as we walk I notice Kit doing his best to avoid stepping on cracks in the street (I’m ok with it, it’s one of his odd rituals but still, it’s alright)
I pick up multiple scents with my nose, at first I get a sensation of sweet yet moist sugary bakery of the Dinky Doughnut store a few buildings back, Nemo smiles with this smell and seemed to catch a better whiff of it (I guess that since she like doughnuts, it’s no wonder)
Now I smell compressed air & tire rubber, oh; and a touch of oil…it’s that bike store, I can barely see the sign for that store the Jamaican guys store Nanny sometimes stops outsides and talks with, yet for some reason Kit always seems to act cautious in this part of town looking nervously into the alleyway next to the shop or into the shops window where a chub Husky use to sit once upon a time (though, she hasn’t been there for quite a while though)
Hmmm…ah, slaughter house goodness coming up, no doubt a Cluckys fast food establishment, however I am getting a smell of cola, pop corn and….-ack-! Rat Urine soaked rags with a touch of cheese wiz….we’re approaching the cinema, where that crazy Bum lurks; No doubt.
Every week or whenever a new movie comes out, this bum hangs out the theatre with so many different items to which he calls home, (like a Box, A Pepsi bottle, a tree, a can, a bag & a pie) he just shouts out spoilers for the highest grossing film at the time before yelling for change.
The salon is only 3 buildings away after that, while most of us pretend the Bum isn’t even there, Nuke just runs like hell trying to keep a 4 meter square radius away from it at all times and as soon as he reaches the salon he shoots straight into the door and never looks back outside panting harder than he does when he sends 10 minutes alone in a hay bail with Jewel, Bridget or Ashley. The rest of us enter and sit down casually beside Nuke as Nanny confirms our appointment.

Tac just sits by himself in one corner while I sit with Kit, Nemo, Nuke, Doc & Puffy and to our side Slayer & Oddy just…stand there.
We waited for 10 minutes, doing nothing really…just staring at the posters on the wall or what went by past the window before we look up to see humans approach us, they look and reach down upon us, lifting us up leaving our paws dangling in the air as they carry us from under their arms, leading us to multiple table sides covered in blue tissue like paper which once we reached; were placed upon. Each of us all to a table side of our own, ready for our fur to be done (Well, all of us if Kit has decided over what to have, but he still looks a bit nervous from the other side of the room).
I look to my paws, there was a piece of paper, sealed in a plastic cover (to prevent tearing I guess) On it, there were multiple pictures of dogs, their hair done in different styles, I see normal flat, my normal hair style before going to the fur salon, spiky to which Doc would get to match David Tennant, the dye (there were small tabs of colours underneath that picture displaying the multiple colours which could be done, the finger wave, pompadour, ducktail, dreadlocks, pixie, Mohawk (what poor dog would have their human put their hair like that?), the emo, ah! The Fauxhawk.
I bark to the human placing my paw on that picture, to say that I wished to have that one, I say please to him just to be friendly but I doubt he hear it as human and dog are completely different languages, why couldn’t it all be one universal language?

Whoa, the human just grabbed my head to begin the trim; hopefully this one will turn out ok. It begins off quiet, the only noises I can hear are the gentle snippings of scissors, cutting through our long fur which gently drifts to the blue tissue covers or checker board like floor to be eventually swept up and thrown away, either that or if what I heard is true, sold to charity (what does a charity want with hair?)
All remains quiet until all of a sudden I hear the yelping of Nemo. I turn to see what is happening…

“NO! NOT THE CAP!” her voice barks to the human, who attempting gently easing Nemos beanie cap from her head. Nemo only holds it down trying to make sure no one would be able to pull it off.
“NO, NO, NO, NO!!” She continuously yelled as the struggle continued on and on, lasting for about two minutes of this constant yelling.
As Nemo screamed, Kit only tilted his head from his table before he began running across the work top approaching to Nemos location. He stopped right in front of Nemo and stared into her eyes as she did him, before all of a sudden he grabbed hold of Nemos front paws with a bit more staring. There was a long silence in the salon before Kit suddenly began rapidly waving his and Nemos paws up and down screaming the same phrase Nemo did when she struggled to keep her cap; "NO, NO, NO, NO, NO, NO, NO!!" he did this for half a minute until all of a sudden…he stopped. Silence resumed with everything staring at Kit in a state of bedazzlement and confusion, Nemo was the one in the most shock of all; she hardly even noticed a human pulling her cap off revealing her massive hair tuft after what Kit had done.
Kit however, only smiled and nodded returning to his table to where he was having just a plain cut with no style whatsoever done, as if nothing ever happened.
I only sigh and shake my head with a slight grin, that’s Kit; he may seem a bit odd but he does get the job done.

I resume sitting back and continuing my trim, it’ll be over in about 10-15 minutes. Then back to the farm where Nothing Happens all day and I live out my normal life once again…

-TO BE CONTINUED...-

Nanny (c) Dodie Smith
Harris (c) Disney
Clayton & Doc (c) Babclayman (me)
Kit (c) Kit
Nuke (c) Nuke
Puffy (c) Puffy
Slayer (c) Slayer
Nemo (c) Nemo
Tac (c) Tic-Tac
Oddy (c) Oddy
Bum (c) Doug Walker
Back to top Go down
http://babclayman.deviantart.com
Kit
Admin
Kit

Male Posts : 81

In Town Empty
PostSubject: Re: In Town   In Town I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2009 2:34 pm

great new addition, Bab. I feel honored to be centered in your fics =) I guess it's natural as this is written highly observational, and as Clayton hangs around Kit alot, I guess it gives Kit a good reason to steal the spot light some times.

And Kit seems to feel uneasy around loud dogs like Nemo. He's being a demonstrative jerk here, and I like it! "NO, NO, NO THIS IS HOW YOU ARE ACTING!"
Back to top Go down
Puffles
New Dearly
New Dearly
Puffles

In Town Empty
PostSubject: Re: In Town   In Town I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2009 2:37 pm

In Town Applause

In Town Applause-2

As I said on Sparky's...great story Bab Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://crocfan20.deviantart.com/
slayer

slayer

Male Posts : 42

In Town Empty
PostSubject: Re: In Town   In Town I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2009 5:34 pm

hey Kit can you explained to me what that trick was that your character did?
Back to top Go down
babclayman
New Dearly
New Dearly
babclayman

Male Posts : 93

In Town Empty
PostSubject: Re: In Town   In Town I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 1:39 am

slayer wrote:

It's all pretty much explained in the story.

He couldn't take Nemo screaming to he performed a weird ritual of his when he grabbed Nemos arms and began repeatily waving them up and down constantly screaming "No"

The affect puts Nemo into a state of "WTF" and that made her quiet.
Back to top Go down
http://babclayman.deviantart.com
Kit
Admin
Kit

Male Posts : 81

In Town Empty
PostSubject: Re: In Town   In Town I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 4:52 am

slayer wrote:

Kit just wanted Nemo to be quiet. It wasn't really a trick, nor thought through. Kit just thought it would be the perfect solution to the problem.
Back to top Go down
slayer

slayer

Male Posts : 42

In Town Empty
PostSubject: Re: In Town   In Town I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 5:40 pm

hehe neet thx Kit
Back to top Go down
Olwe
Spectacular Spots
Spectacular Spots
Olwe