101 Voices
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

101 Voices

101 dalmatian forum for 101 voices to be heard!

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Patch
Photobucket
Latest topics
» Tappu Evaridi Chelli Tho Sex Kathalu
2nd Gen: A plea in her heart I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 19, 2014 2:51 am by nakjan

» Freegate7.40 Download
2nd Gen: A plea in her heart I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 14, 2014 10:54 pm by nakjan

» how to get fans on facebook page xu
2nd Gen: A plea in her heart I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 11:36 pm by Guest

» Do you know this?
2nd Gen: A plea in her heart I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 11:08 pm by Guest

» buying facebook fans f2
2nd Gen: A plea in her heart I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 3:07 pm by Guest

» Drug Addiction Family Search
2nd Gen: A plea in her heart I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 4:29 am by Guest

» Drug Testing St Paul Mn
2nd Gen: A plea in her heart I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 30, 2011 3:16 am by Guest

» webmaster service backlink building service
2nd Gen: A plea in her heart I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 30, 2011 1:19 am by Guest

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 146 on Thu Apr 08, 2021 1:33 pm
Time for the News! 7/27
2nd Gen: A plea in her heart I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2009 1:25 pm by Tac
Lundon: Ahememem! Preeeesenting, that deadly dog, that peerless puppy, that conniving canine, Tic, …

Comments: 3
Top posters
Olwe
2nd Gen: A plea in her heart I_vote_lcap2nd Gen: A plea in her heart Lin102nd Gen: A plea in her heart I_vote_rcap 
Nemo
2nd Gen: A plea in her heart I_vote_lcap2nd Gen: A plea in her heart Lin102nd Gen: A plea in her heart I_vote_rcap 
Hesso
sip
babclayman
Riptastic
Kit
Tac
Puffles
Two-Tone Dearly
Poll
What Game shall I Add?
Donkey Kong
2nd Gen: A plea in her heart I_vote_lcap8%2nd Gen: A plea in her heart I_vote_rcap
 8% [ 1 ]
Super Mario Bros
2nd Gen: A plea in her heart I_vote_lcap33%2nd Gen: A plea in her heart I_vote_rcap
 33% [ 4 ]
Pacman
2nd Gen: A plea in her heart I_vote_lcap58%2nd Gen: A plea in her heart I_vote_rcap
 58% [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 12
Picture of the ...month?
Photobucket
Game of the week
Movies
ATTENTION:To All Puppies That are Looking for the Movie here, It is No Longer Here.It Has Been Brought down due to Youtube Deleting The Movie From It's site.But Dont Worry, This Will Be replaced with a New Movie As Soon As Possible.Keep A Close Eye on This Widget Box, Pups!~Admin, Nuke Dearly
Music

2nd Gen: A plea in her heart

Go down 
+2
babclayman
Kit
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Kit
Admin
Kit

Male Posts : 81

2nd Gen: A plea in her heart Empty
PostSubject: 2nd Gen: A plea in her heart   2nd Gen: A plea in her heart I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2009 1:01 pm

The beginning of a love story I started a while ago. I meant to post it earlier, but had cold feet due to all the other things going on at the time being. Here we are introduced to one of my favorites among my own OCs. It is meant as a fluffy tale, but it's implied what directions the events may head. We'll see..

====

Not many of the dogs know Anya Romani. She hasn’t been here long, but shouldn’t be hard to miss. Around her right eye rests a triangle shaped patch of black. It’s a strange shape for a spot, Anya thinks. Perhaps she should know it helps drawing attention to her eyes that always glow with sincere, friendly warmth. An earring is attached to her left ear, but what makes her stand out even further would be her voice baring a distinct, but soft accent. Where it is from, no one can tell. It sounds like it hails from countless of lands, but always one far away from here, with ‘here’ being the Dearly Farm. Anya wants to fit in so much, she wants to have friends, someone to be close to. But little can hide the fact that she is not from around here. Perhaps she should know that foreign jewellery and a peculiar accent is enough to poke the average pup’s interest. It proves she has a story and it is all tiny fragments of what makes Anya who she is. She should know.

Summer was at its peak at Dearly farm. The sun shone on a cloud free, blue sky. Smooth, cooling wind blew through the tall soft grass. The water in the Hiccup Hole had reached the soothing, comfortable temperature it was known for. And inside sat a cluster of white, black-spotted puppies with their eyes glued to the sparkling television screen, currently broadcasting a taped Godzilla movie. It wasn’t the first time the puppies sat indoors on a sunny day like this, yet their attention was truthfully devoted to the reptile leviathan rampaging New York on screen.

Eagerest of them all was Tai, a lithe female pup who did not hesitate to show she considered this the epitome of entertainment. Keeping her company in the couch was her sister Victoria and next to her sat Myles who seemed to have his thoughts on different matters. To their side sat the spotless rowdy boy, Kharma and next to him, the twins Beyonca and Lucky Jr. Beneath the two sat Hillary examining the nails on her paws and finally to her side sat the mysterious and sharp-tongued Radu.

Anya, however, was not among them. Why, you might ask? In short one could say that Anya, given her past, had grown very much attached to the outdoors. She saw little purpose in sparkly noise boxes, an opinion she never hesitated to show and as she approached the pup-filled couch, this was her exact intent.

“Yeir always lookin’ at the box!” Anya went straight to the point and a few faint groans could be heard. It wasn’t a very popular opinion, nor was it the first time she had voiced it. “Will ye look at the pretty sky? Is nae proper fer dogs to stay inside today!”

“Shhhh!” “Here she goes again…” “Anya, be quiet!” “You know, you are welcome to join us.”

The last voice was Radu’s voice. Anya found herself in a sudden moment of doubt. Radu wasn’t all bad like his friends could be. “You could show us some respect, conform to our interests instead of belittling them.” Anya wasn’t so sure if the last remark was meant to be friendly. She bit her lip when she thought she heard Beyonca say “That showed her, Radu.” But an invitation was still an invitation, she thought as she climbed up to the couch placing herself between Myles and Kharma.

The boys would both give her friendly, reassuring smiles which made Anya feel more welcome. It’s going to be okay now; she thought and turned her head to the screen just as the beastly face of Godzilla appeared on the television roaring with its hellish sharp teeth presented within its maw! Anya nearly jumped in her seat and covered her eyes with her paws. “Ah d-don’ like this..” she whimpered and removed her paws to see Myles’ sympathetic glance, but at the same time she could also hear the eruption of Kharma’s roaring laughter:

“Awwww is the little girl scared?” He taunted. Everyone laughed, except for Myles who looked rather nervous. Anya’s cheeks flushed with red and she glared at Kharma with angry eyes: “Ah’m not scared! Shut yer mouth, Kharma! Ah’m not scared ah some silly box!”

Anya knew she had picked the wrong words because the protests that followed where loud. Most of them said something along the lines of “If you hate it so much, why are you still here?” and some where even blunter. Anya knew she wasn’t welcome anymore and furiously she jumped off of the couch and walked for the doggy door. She needed fresh air. Only seconds after she had gotten up, the back talking began. Hillary’s and Beyonca’s laughs responded highest to Lucky Jr.’s jokes.

Anya was about to exit when her ears perked. “What about you, Myles? Why aren’t you laughing?” Anya stopped in her tracks. Good old Myles, she smiled. At least someone would defend her. But Myles appeared to be silent. If Anya had seen his face she would have seen a nervous boy struggling to pick his words in front of the group.

“ehhhh” Was all Myles could say. Anya hoped to hear him speak up, set them straight, but suddenly all chit-chat was ceased when Tai exclaimed the following line: “Will you guys. PLEASE. Shut up during my movie?!?!”

The room fell silent. When Myles turned to look for Anya, she had already disappeared, stomping her way out in the nice weather.

“good fer nothin’ box, awrr” Anya muttered as her walk paced up onto running. Soon her paws would touch upon soft grass instead of the gravel that laid scattered in the yard. It made it easier to run and running made it easier to think. But as Anya, angry as she was, rounded the barn corner she came to pass a pup she had never seen before. And it took something as insignificant as that for her to halt completely in her tracks. In her eyesight she could barely see him. For a male, he was. And he had halted as well, now staring at her. Anya shivered, she could feel the stare. She wouldn’t dare turning around, that’s how embarrassed she was. She was just about to run, to get out of the awkward silence, when it was magically broken by the sound of his voice:

“You okay there, Flare?”

Slowly Anya turned around to face him, but she dared not approach him. He was a lean male, with toned, structured shoulders, a slender muzzle and two sharp, yet captivating eyes. Anya measured him from top to toe, but she always stopped with his face. It was a serious face, almost giving the impression of being indifferent if it hadn’t been for his calm voice. Anya tilted her head and blushed when she remembered he had asked her a question.

“Oi, well.. Ah’m okay, y-yes” Anya manged to get out. She cleared her voice and swallowed. “Ah fear ye have me mistaken. Fer Ah’m nae called ‘Flare’…”

The male smirked: “I know that, little one. If I was humble I’d call you Flare for your agility and speed. If I was honest I’d call you Flare for the steam that was blowing out your ears just moments ago. I take it someone rubbed your fur the wrong way?”

Anya’s ears lowered. “It was… the television box” she nearly whispered.
“The TV stepped on your tail?” The male grinned.
“Ah course no, ye silly! There was the others!” Anya glared forgetting where she was.
“What ‘others?’”
“Lucky Jr.! Hillary! Beyonca! Radu! All ah them television box-lovers!”

The male stood silent for a while until he erupted in laughter. Anya raised a brow in question. When the laugh had toned down, he spoke again rolling his eyes: “oh lord… The so called ‘in-crew’.. the popular gang! You really think they are any special?” he laughed. Anya nodded and the male cleared his throat. “Ok, ok. Listen to this: Take Hillary for example. Cute and sweet girl, but significantly thicker than her friends, right?” Anya had to smile, as she thought this was true. The male kept talking “Don’t you think it eats her that you have such a gorgeous and slender frame in comparison? She has to peg you down. Drive away any rivaling attention. It’s all about popularity, right? Oh, and then there’s Radu and that Lucky Jr. Think they would be anyone if they didn’t have such big mouths? And a gang to confirm their popularity? I swear, catch any of them alone, without their gang, and they will act like completely different people!”

Anya nodded. This was exactly what she wanted to hear. Their thoughts didn’t matter, nor did their supposed popularity. Anya had since long approached him and now sat listening to his words. She loved hearing him talk. And she didn’t even know his name. But the nameless pup was not finished.

“Oh, I almost forgot!” he laughed, Anya paid her attention. “Kharma! The boy who knows how to turn off his brain! And there’s Tai! Lord, that girl is so incredibly lost in her little games. No wonder her brother is her only friend. And speaking of him, I think Myles takes the price. Poor, s-stuttery Myles, too scared to say what he really feels!”

Anya smirked at what he had just said. Myles? Kharma? Tai? Weren’t they her friends? She bit her lower lip, not sure what to say. An uneasy feeling dwelled in her chest until another thought struck her: Weren’t there a little bit of truth to his words? Kharma and Tai could often have their own tricks going. And Myles… Myles hadn’t stood up for her earlier. Maybe he was as scared as this pup said. Anya shivered. This pup was harsh, but he was honest. Despite all that, he also seemed to understand her. She liked it. He was so right. She smiled and stared at him. She really liked it. And the pup carried on:

“Honestly and personally; I can’t see why you would want to conform. In the long run, I don’t think there is much you could do, apart from maybe loosing that corny accent.”

Anya’s face flushed with a red colour and her dreamy eyes blinked. “M-my accent?”

The male shook his head and smiled “Sure. Proper English? You want people to understand you, right?” Anya nodded slowly suddenly feeling a bit nervous. She was perfectly aware of her accent, but deep down she didn’t think that people really noticed. “Try saying: ‘I’m new at Dearly farm’” the male instructed. Anya bit her lower lip and blushed. Did she really have to do this? she swallowed and cleared throat: “Ah… Aye… I… am new at… Deauorelee…” Even though she spoke slowly, her tongue curled up in her mouth. It was hard. She looked up with discouraged eyes, deep inside hoping she hadn’t done as bad as she thought she did. The male smirked and shrugged: “Not so bad for a first go. Just be careful with all those ‘nae’s’ and ‘aye’s. Look out for your R’s so they don’t roll as much as they do.’”

Anya let out a sigh of relief, heavy as if she had been holding her breath in anticipation. She didn’t feel all that well, but she knew she would not allow herself to let him down. She would impress him, as he had impressed her. That thought kept her from falling off her feet. He was all she needed right now. Someone who could tell her how it all worked. She felt as if she should be mad. He had trampled upon all she knew. Yet deep within her chest, Anya felt a soft giggle. She felt so silly, a daft little dog, that’s what she was. She took a deep breath:

“Ah’m Anya” she smiled. The male smirked.
“Moriarty.” He said it so simplistic, just shrugged his shoulders, turned his back and walked away.

“See you later, Flare..”
Back to top Go down
babclayman
New Dearly
New Dearly
babclayman

Male Posts : 93

PostSubject: Re: 2nd Gen: A plea in her heart   2nd Gen: A plea in her heart I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2009 1:13 pm

That is an awesome chapter Kit =)

Its good to see you writing again. You are one of my fav authors =3

For the story. I like it. It's got loveable characters with good introduction and explanation. Very good start Wink
Back to top Go down
http://babclayman.deviantart.com
DragonologyStudent

DragonologyStudent

Female Posts : 8

PostSubject: Re: 2nd Gen: A plea in her heart   2nd Gen: A plea in her heart I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2009 1:56 pm

Awsome story so far, keep up the good work, Kit. I would like to see the rest of the story.
Back to top Go down
http://www.dragonologystudent.proboards.com
Puffles
New Dearly
New Dearly
Puffles

PostSubject: Re: 2nd Gen: A plea in her heart   2nd Gen: A plea in her heart I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2009 2:29 pm

Excallent story so far Kit Smile
Back to top Go down
http://crocfan20.deviantart.com/
Olwe
Spectacular Spots
Spectacular Spots
Olwe

Male Posts : 440

PostSubject: Re: 2nd Gen: A plea in her heart   2nd Gen: A plea in her heart I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2009 5:13 pm

Very nice indeed =D
Back to top Go down
http://luckyolwe.deviantart.com/
Two-Tone Dearly
Admin
Two-Tone Dearly

Female Posts : 56

PostSubject: Re: 2nd Gen: A plea in her heart   2nd Gen: A plea in her heart I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 12:20 pm

oooh this is getting interesting

and I see your using Lucky jr and Beyonca in this one too, nice work Kit Smile
Back to top Go down
Kit
Admin
Kit

Male Posts : 81

PostSubject: Re: 2nd Gen: A plea in her heart   2nd Gen: A plea in her heart I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 5:06 pm

Thanks for the kind replies. I have indeed taken a shameless liberty with the use of your OCs. I established them as the archtypes I thought was nesecary, but I tried to give all sides a justification, even if they may seem mean. No one is wrong in my stories. It's just the motives that differ.

The characters belong to the following:
Tai, Myles, Victoria (Babclayman)
Hillary (Puffles)
Kharma (Nuke)
Beyonca, Lucky Jr. (Two-Tone)
Anya, Radu (me)
Moriarty (Tic-Tac)

I'll try to continue this shortly...
Back to top Go down
Two-Tone Dearly
Admin
Two-Tone Dearly

Female Posts : 56

PostSubject: Re: 2nd Gen: A plea in her heart   2nd Gen: A plea in her heart I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 1:21 am

cool Smile
Back to top Go down
Olwe
Spectacular Spots
Spectacular Spots
Olwe

Male Posts : 440

PostSubject: Re: 2nd Gen: A plea in her heart   2nd Gen: A plea in her heart I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 3:31 am

yay 83
Back to top Go down
http://luckyolwe.deviantart.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 2nd Gen: A plea in her heart   2nd Gen: A plea in her heart I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

2nd Gen: A plea in her heart
Page 1 of 1